[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rookie Sleeper Watch

Post some rookies that you'll be keeping an eye on as the season progresses, now I could slap up a RB, as it's the easiest position to hit the ground running for a rook, but I will start elsewhere.....

Armanti Edwards will play WR for the Panthers and is an explosive talent, also could see some snaps at the Wild Cat moving DeAngelo and possibly Stewart on the feild at the same time., so I'll keep an eye on tis fella.

I only focus on rookie RB's. It's so rare for a QB or WR to be a fantasy factor in their rookie year I have no problem missing out on the Boldin's and Colston's.

I'll be watching Ben Tate this pre-season. I think he has a pretty easy road to the starting job in Hou. He's enough under the radar that you should be able to get him at a bargain.

I only focus on rookie RB's. It's so rare for a QB or WR to be a fantasy factor in their rookie year I have no problem missing out on the Boldin's and Colston's.

I'll be watching Ben Tate this pre-season. I think he has a pretty easy road to the starting job in Hou. He's enough under the radar that you should be able to get him at a bargain.

I'm hoping Arian Foster's last couple of games last year make him a sleeper in that backfield.

This is fine for redrafts, and generally I agree with this, but for keeper/dynasty leagues, it will put you way behind the curve as with those, you must anlayze potential in the next 3-4 years, not just the rookie season.

This is fine for redrafts, and generally I agree with this, but for keeper/dynasty leagues, it will put you way behind the curve as with those, you must anlayze potential in the next 3-4 years, not just the rookie season.

Very true and excellent point, as I have the 4th pick in my upcoming Dynasty/Keeper league and I may pull the trigger on Bradford, as my QB's have not been addressed for a few years.

You'd be better off packaging the 1.04 + your best QB for a QB upgrade.

I have an offer on the table for another owner, he is pondering, his QB is Matt Ryan and I'd swap picks and fall to 1.08 giving up McNabb, if he does this, I will hopefully have Clausen to grab at 1.08. Also, I'm 5th on the wire and it opens the 1st of August and I'm making a play for Matt Moore, who I may be able to land. If I could cycle through and end up w/ Ryan and Moore, I'd feel I'd sured up my QB situation. The owner in question could fall back on Sanchez who he grabbed last year.....only time will tell.

I like any rook who management believes can wear the number of a former legend because they have the confidence that the rook can live up to legacy the legend left behind.

:wacko: Dez Bryant gets my vote and this will be the Cowboys best season in a long time especially if they can improve on their pass rushing.

Edited by Asskickas