[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is the Obama Administration Racist?

Perchoutofwater

First attorney general Eric Holder tells his minions not to prosecute the Black Panther that was caught on video intimidating voters in Philly, a case which the prosecutor has said is one of the most open and shut cases he's ever seen. The prosecutor has since quit, and has said that they were told by higher ups in the DOJ not to prosecute black on white crimes. Now Eric Holder doesn't like the jury's decision of the white cop that shot a black kid.

Link regarding Black Panther case.

Link involving shooting.

BTW, what is the deal with people rioting?

First attorney general Eric Holder tells his minions not to prosecute the Black Panther that was caught on video intimidating voters in Philly, a case which the prosecutor has said is one of the most open and shut cases he's ever seen. The prosecutor has since quit, and has said that they were told by higher ups in the DOJ not to prosecute black on white crimes. Now Eric Holder doesn't like the jury's decision of the white cop that shot a black kid.

Link involving shooting.

good people dont riot. a riot is simply a way for all the animals to do harm and get away with it.

with regard to the Mehserle verdict: the prosecution did not do a good enough job to convince the jury to convict on a "higher" charge like 2nd degree murder. with the DOJ ready to step in, i'm wondering if the BART officer will have to face another trial, which i believe is illegal since he has been convicted already of involuntary manslaughter. sentencing will be interesting as well, since there are a number of avenues the judge can take. since Mehserle used a gun in the commission of manslaughter, the charges can be considered "aggravated" and he could receive a maximum sentence of 15 years.

with regard to the rioting: Oakland is powder keg when it comes to the issues surrounding race (i.e. black v white) and the verdict handed down yesterday is just an excuse for miscreants and idiots to trash their own city at the taxpayers expense. further, this is not simply black people rioting in protest of a seemingly unfair verdict, but a good number of white people who are using this case to create anarchy and havoc within "the system." i applaud the attorney for Oscar Grant and his family for calling for non-violent protests and to abstain from rioting, however their words ring hollow in the face of events which seemed almost destined to happen no matter what verdict came down from the jury.

the verdict handed down yesterday is just an excuse for miscreants and idiots to trash their own city at the taxpayers expense.

yep

Crowds broke the glass of a Foot Locker and other stores. Others threw sneakers out of the store as police wearing gas masks stormed the area.
:wacko: idiots

Link involving shooting.

I wonder if a KKK member would avoid prosecution in a similar situation. I wonder if a whitey power nutjob did that if it wouldn't have been in the mainstream news all week - the shock - the horror - the outrage over non-prosecution would have been deafening.

People, we are being baited and attacked on several fronts. Man-made disaster. Race baiting. A failing economy. An attack on civil liberties. An assault on capitalism.

Meanwhile the mainstream media has instead kept us happily uninformed with tales of the boo-hooing Lohan and the bye bye for Lebron. And they do report the riots, because that serves their purpose. I think people naturally riot more during times of duress, because they feel they have nothing to lose. A mood which is being nauseatingly permeated by the current administration. Fear=Control.

The tanning salon tax proves he's a racist.

I wish I found the humor in our national degredation that you do.