[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

5th pick

I have number five in two leagues, one is PPR... If it pans out as you say it will from 1-4 (I think it will for me, too) then I'll be taking AJ in the PPR, and Gore in the other one. I don't think you can go wrong with either.

Lineup requirements?

2 RBs required, probably Gore.

2 RBs and 2 WRs - definitely Gore

2 RBs and 3 WRs - tossup between Gore and AJ, would lean Gore

1 RB and 3 WRs - probably edge to AJ

Not really enough info provided to give solid advice, above are my generic reccomendations based on normal lineup requirements. Now, if it is a 2 QB league, that throws a whole new wrinkle into the equation

Lineup requirements?

2 RBs required, probably Gore.

2 RBs and 2 WRs - definitely Gore

2 RBs and 3 WRs - tossup between Gore and AJ, would lean Gore

1 RB and 3 WRs - probably edge to AJ

Not really enough info provided to give solid advice, above are my generic reccomendations based on normal lineup requirements. Now, if it is a 2 QB league, that throws a whole new wrinkle into the equation

Sorry, i forgot to add roster

1QB

1RB

1WR

1TE

3 RB/WR/TE

1D

8 Bench players

Sorry, i forgot to add roster

1QB

1RB

1WR

1TE

3 RB/WR/TE

1D

8 Bench players

Since it's possible to start 4 RB's in this system, I'd have to go Gore as well. Hopefully he stays healthy this year, they sure upgraded the offensive line.

• 3 weeks later...

Any argument for taking Drew Brees in this spot? It's a completely homer pick for me, and I know that, but I think that there is an argument here, if the 4 rb's go, that this isn't too much of a stretch.

Thoughts? 1 qb 2wr 2 rb's 1 flex te, idp k.

6 points td QB, 1 pt per 25 yards.

Any argument for taking Drew Brees in this spot? It's a completely homer pick for me, and I know that, but I think that there is an argument here, if the 4 rb's go, that this isn't too much of a stretch.

Thoughts? 1 qb 2wr 2 rb's 1 flex te, idp k.

6 points td QB, 1 pt per 25 yards.

Do you feel he will vastly outperform all other QBs? If not, and assuming normal history holds true, then the difference in scoring between the top 3 QBs and the 9th and 10th QBs is not that big compared to the dropoff at RB and, to an extent, at WR.

Now, if you really believe he will have a Manninglike 50 TD season, then go for it, but realize that the probability of that is not great.

What kind of league starts 4Rb & 1WR, that doesnt even make sense to me..

But anyway, I would take it the other direction, thinking I can start 4WR... My strat would then be to load up on Wr's early & make sure I get an elite QB (with the 6pt Td's)... After that there are so many Rb's to be found mid/late in the draft, I can find my 1 starter... And while Im loading on Wr's, Im draining that WR pool making other teams reach further & further..

Bottom line - My 1st 4 rounds are probably going to be an Elite QB & 3 Wr's in some order...

Edited by Scare Tactics

I would go Gore at 5 in ppr he'll get yourself an elite back whos a ppr stud

totally agree. for your 2nd pick you still can get a Marshall or White, who IMO, are atop of their respected positions as well.