[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You know That You Are Old When....?

Footballjoe

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you can't remember if you took your meds for the day.

I swear I take two on this day, none on this day, etc. And I even have a daily pill box that I just don't like to use. :wacko:

Just reading this reminded me that I forgot to take my med after dinner :tup:

I take 2 pills at 5:30 am and then 1 pill 1/2 hour after dinner....guess that pill is getting taken late

You had a record collection, a 8 track tape collection, a cassette tape collection, a CD collection, and now pay for all of those same songs to download them digitally. :tup:

The Blu-ray vs. HD DVD war (short lived as it was) reminded you of the Beta vs. VHS war and it pissed you off just as much if you chose the wrong side. :tup:

You remember when the gloom and doom scientists were trying to figure out how to melt the north and south poles to avoid the ice age caused by global cooling that would be here by 1990. :wacko:

A few weeks ago, I came home from work, apparently walked over to the trash can, dropped my car keys in it (didn't realize this until later in the evening), and sat down on the couch. I don't think I even put anything else in the trash (don't know for sure, since I don't remember doing it), so it's not even like I can use the excuse that my keys were in the same hand, or whatever. A couple of hours later, I couldn't find my keys... but the more I thought about it, the more I had this sneaking feeling that I had put them in the trash (which I've never done before, by the way). Sure enough... there they were, sitting right on top of all the other trash in the can. Very weird. If that crap is happening to me now, I can't begin to imagine what stupid diaper dirt I'll be doing if I ever make it to truly old age/scenility.

Whoa...this happened to me last night. I found them in an old empty small flower pot (we're gonna re-use it one day) on a shelf in the garage. I had a strange feeling about my keys about an hour after I got home. I retraced my steps and for some unknown reason looked in the flower pot and they were in there. I couldn't remember why. I finally remembered this morning and I must've put them there when I was getting the dog a treat from the box on the same shelf in the garage...but I'm only using that an excuse really to justify me putting my keys in some old flower pot. Weird.

a few days ago i got groceries at the store, including a new package of dental floss. that night i swear i took the floss into the bathroom, but later i looked and it wasn't there. i glanced around the kitchen counter, where i had left it before, but didn't see it. last night i used the remainder of the old floss, threw it in the garbage and found the new package of floss i had bought, sitting right on top. :wacko: