[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

rugby players

Azazello1313

Playing only his second Test for the All Blacks against a physically intimidating French side, Shelford found himself at the bottom of a rather aggressive ruck on 20 minutes.

An errant Les Bleus stud found its way to his groin, where it somehow managed to tear his scrotum, leaving one testicle hanging out. :tup:

This alone would leave most men screaming in agony and heading for the nearest hospital. But not Shelford.

He calmly instructed the physio to stitch him up. :wacko:

The French public were gobsmacked as an over-eager pitchside cameraman filmed the stomach-turning surgery, and even more so when Shelford returned to the field and carried on playing.

"I was knocked out cold, lost a few teeth and had a few stitches down below," recalls the Saracens coach.

"It's a game I still can't remember - I have no memory of it whatsoever.

"I had to watch a video to realise what the game was actually like. I don't even remember what the score was, I don't really want to either."

:tup:

while in a freshman dorm, I had some friends that played in college and they were always coming in with black eyes and broken bones.

.. and the games were tough, too!

The parties were nuts. Songs and nudity.

in the middle of my 18th season playing rugby, played since high school. rugby has to sides , one where it appears as though 30 guys are trying to destroy each other for 80 minutes , and the other side, where once the final whistle goes , the same guy you just wanted to punch, shakes your hand gets you a beer and things seem to be forgot and forgave, until the next game.

It's been a few years since my vasectomy, but I remember things well enough that I didn't want to move a whole lot for a day or so. And that was with a tiny incision with a local, not something large enough for things to pop out.

Ouch.