[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just Call Me "Busty"...

The Holy Roller

So I've finally got more than 15 free minutes and decide to renew my Huddle membership and take advantage of that UNBELIEVABLE two year deal (I'm afraid the Huddle will go out of business at such baragin rates!) and call the 800 number to consumate the transaction.

Two years ago when I renewed my membership I got this sultry, come-talk-to-me, sex kitten voice (DMD?) and it was a PLEASURE to renew.

This year, after about a ten minute wait, listening to Indian jazz music and being told "You are now customer #6..." I finally get a voice that belongs in a QuikyMart.

I had to identify myself and give my email address. My email is "busbydave@........".

"There is no such account Mr. Busty."

That's a "B" sir, not a "T"!

I was saddened and limp.

But I am now renewed for two more years.

Holy Roller, you're lucky you're not surrounded by Washington Redskins fans all day like I am....them Indians suck more in person than they do on the telephone. You can't even understand a word they say..."Joe Theismann was as handsome as he was great, John Riggins wasn't gay, Dexter Manley was a great writer"....all kinds of crazy talk.

Holy Roller, you're lucky you're not surrounded by Washington Redskins fans all day like I am....them Indians suck more in person than they do on the telephone. You can't even understand a word they say..."Joe Theismann was as handsome as he was great, John Riggins wasn't gay, Dexter Manley was a great writer"....all kinds of crazy talk.

:wacko: !!!!!!

Pure awesomeness considering I am surrounded by those same people.

So I've finally got more than 15 free minutes and decide to renew my Huddle membership and take advantage of that UNBELIEVABLE two year deal (I'm afraid the Huddle will go out of business at such baragin rates!) and call the 800 number to consumate the transaction.

Two years ago when I renewed my membership I got this sultry, come-talk-to-me, sex kitten voice (DMD?) and it was a PLEASURE to renew.

This year, after about a ten minute wait, listening to Indian jazz music and being told "You are now customer #6..." I finally get a voice that belongs in a QuikyMart.

I had to identify myself and give my email address. My email is "busbydave@........".

"There is no such account Mr. Busty."

That's a "B" sir, not a "T"!

I was saddened and limp.

But I am now renewed for two more years.

We must've talked to the same person. Either that, or The Huddle has outsourced to India. :wacko: