[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Van Halen

bushwacked

according to Azazello we are all tools. Takes one to know one I guess. Noew that I know how simple minded you are, I can now reply to your posts accordingly.

No offense, but I also find you to be a bit of a tool.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense, but I also find you to be a bit of a tool.

I think you are Grudge's tool to be used against me. That would be the def of a toll, right? I am used by noone for their gain. So, what are you talking about me being a tool? or do you just not know what you are trying to say?

I think you are Grudge's tool to be used against me. That would be the def of a toll, right? I am used by noone for their gain. So, what are you talking about me being a tool? or do you just not know what you are trying to say?

I was just thinking back to a lot of your previous posts. Sorry dude. BTW, tool in this instance means dumb-ass, lame-ass, jerk-face, etc. Not literally a tool like a hammer.

Hey dadio, don't like my music on my radio then get off my patio ... DUDE. Just saying you do not like being called dude ever is like saying I am an old crusty plick set in my ways of a clean shave and a good haircut. LoLuck.

People that use the word dude to address another person are rude and disrespectful. So I know where to place you.

And it is daddy-o. *sigh*

I was just thinking back to a lot of your previous posts. Sorry dude. BTW, tool in this instance means dumb-ass, lame-ass, jerk-face, etc. Not literally a tool like a hammer.

actually, the insult "Tool" means that people use you and when they are done they drop you. Please get your slang straight. I really think you have been saying the phrase not really klnowing what you have been saying. LoLuck

according to Azazello we are all tools.

don't put words in my mouth. you, and only you, are the one I am calling a tool, because you are the only one being a tool in this thread. the level of bravado being exhibited here juxtaposed with the level of cluelessness backing it up is a thing to behold.

actually, the insult "Tool" means that people use you and when they are done they drop you. Please get your slang straight. I really think you have been saying the phrase not really klnowing what you have been saying. LoLuck

Example....Brett has a three wheeler and his friends only come over to ride his 3 wheeler, once the riding is over then all his "friends" leave and do not invite him anywhere. That is a tool and you are acting like one of those plicks who call people names not knowing what you are really saying

don't put words in my mouth. you, and only you, are the one I am calling a tool, because you are the only one being a tool in this thread. the level of bravado being exhibited here juxtaposed with the level of cluelessness backing it up is a thing to behold.

please see the real defintion of a tool. All I did was say that VH is a good band. How did you use me?

you know, the best argument I can think of against van halen is that clueless tools like guy this think they are so awesome.

also, cowboys fans seem to like them disproportionately. coincidence? you decide.

No here is what you said ... guys like me ( van halen fans and Cowboy fans) see above so how is my liking VH letting you use me?>

Why don't you get your act straight and think about what you are arguing with me over. This is a VH thread, like or dislike. Why don't you start a tool thread?

Example....Brett has a three wheeler and his friends only come over to ride his 3 wheeler, once the riding is over then all his "friends" leave and do not invite him anywhere. That is a tool and you are acting like one of those plicks who call people names not knowing what you are really saying

Tool has multiple uses and definitions, take note.

when someone asks how many albums I have you call my honest answer bravado. I guess you will say wnything to make me look stupid?

why you want to treat me so bad, baby? are you some big Stones fan who has been insulted? Please explain what I did to you? Did I call you names? or was that what you did?

He has no clue on Huddle usage of words. In fact.... he has no clue.

The use of the word tool here delays any banning that might occur by using one of the words in the definition. But then he doesn't know that either.

Going after az and grunge won't gain him a favorable outlook here either. But then there never was a favorable outlook was there?

What a freakin' tool.

The use of the word tool here delays any banning that might occur by using one of the words in the definition. But then he doesn't know that either.

Going after az and grunge won't gain him a favorable outlook here either. But then there never was a favorable outlook was there?

What a freakin' tool.

Dude ... please, all you 3 have done is act like you are the bible. And you are the only people talking about anything but the thread. Why don't you start a is Scooby's Hubby a tool thread? Just b/c I know music? Or is it b/c you just don't like me for whatever reason that you want to believe? You want to call me names over a VH thread? That is your def of toolish.

What a freakin' tool.

I have been using the term tool since the 80s like the rest of the world. Where have you been? Thehuddle.com didn't come up with this term. Only a tool would think that. And they came after me, not the other way around

Edited by Scooby's Hubby