[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Van Halen

bushwacked

they all say used by someone else....

now go back to work before I give you all Hot Karl's look that one up in your urban dictionary.

I think that certain excerpts from some of the definitions are more less what people are using in describing you:

1 - A person who tries hard to impress other people

2- That guy who makes us shake our head in disbelief but at the same time makes us feel better about ourselves since we are not him.

3- someone who is both pathetic in their attempts to be socially accepted and a jerk to those who may not accept them because of the typical way they present themselves

Just sayin.... dude. :wacko:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please, let's just end the Van Halen bashing. there is no way in hell Eddie is not considered top 5 guitarists of all time (Rolling Stone magazine is out of their minds). I only ever paid for the DLRoth years so considering only the first 15 years, Van Halen was one of the most powerful bands of the mid 70's and early 80's. Eddie Van Halen was revolutionary to the guitar world. Very few metal bands at the time compared to them. Van Halen I ranks among the best 20 albums of all time in any rock n roller's opinions. And if you narrow that down to real heavy metal from the same era, very few bands equaled VH, very few. My advise would be to go put in VH I and jam the morning away.

Is this what you call wanting to be accepted? Or have you not even read the thread? Then I guess all the useless posts you do are not trying for acceptance? SEC, if you only knew ...

I remember being 5 years old and my Dad bought me a toy car. My Dad called and said he was coming home with it for me. I was so excited. I called all my friends over. We waited and waited and watied. He stumbled in drunk and smelly throwing up all over the carpet about 2 AM. The car only had 3 wheels. None of my friends wanted to play with it. I remember.

Part of me would really like to meet you 3 face to face so I could see what you really are. But the majority does not care. What I do care about is winning the BetterLuckNext Year league, the TAR league, and the MSHB II league, not to mention all the other leagues I play that re not apart of thehuddle.com. Anyone who has met me knows that I am lots of fun to be around b/c, for the most part, I am not one of those plicks who gets off on calling people names behind a typewriter.

I remember being 5 years old and my Dad bought me a toy car. My Dad called and said he was coming home with it for me. I was so excited. I called all my friends over. We waited and waited and watied. He stumbled in drunk and smelly throwing up all over the carpet about 2 AM. The car only had 3 wheels. None of my friends wanted to play with it. I remember.

:wacko: Oh wait, I cannot smile b/c that would make me look like a tool.

Is this what you call wanting to be accepted? Or have you not even read the thread? Then I guess all the useless posts you do are not trying for acceptance? SEC, if you only knew ...

Ok, look. You have every right to express your opinions in this forum and I can appreciate and support that, but you gotta understand that the bravado and style that you bring with you is going to rub people the wrong way (and some of that has boiled over today.) From the posts RE the Big 12 in the college football forum (with your name dropping and name calling), to some of the things you have posted here it seems to me that you have some serious social disorder. Look, we don't give a Penny Lane who you are, how much money you make, who you know, how great you can hit a golfball, or how much you can drink... when you present in the wrapping in which you do. I have sat here and shook my head at times and am just waiting for you and your online ego to post "I have the worlds biggest pecker" topic. That is the impressions that I get from you.

I perceive you to have been that person who while ghrowing up, was a hanger on, you had some very good friends who excelled at all they did, but you were that guy that just didn't quite have the same "it" that they did and from this you gained an inferiority complex of sorts to where you always had to prove yourself and make "noise" in order t get your due. That is fine and I wish you all the best... But you gotta understand that can rub people the wrong way and I think what you are seeing today is the by-product of your persona, certain people are sick of it.

Take what I have said for what it is, it is my opinion of what has happened here today.

And don't think you're special because of this... Believe me, I, Az, Grunge, Ursa, Skylive, etc... have all been called much worse and derided much more aggressively than anything that has been said to you today. Take it for what it is, a bunch of tools behind a keyboard flaming one another.

Part of me would really like to meet you 3 face to face so I could see what you really are. But the majority does not care. What I do care about is winning the BetterLuckNext Year league, the TAR league, and the MSHB II league, not to mention all the other leagues I play that re not apart of thehuddle.com. Anyone who has met me knows that I am lots of fun to be around b/c, for the most part, I am not one of those plicks who gets off on calling people names behind a typewriter.

Example number 1.

You see this "part of me would like to meet you face to face" stuff... c'mon man, you've gotta be kidding me.

there is a band called tool. i would say they are heavy metal, but i'd probably be wrong ... and i like the word dude. very versatile. maybe it's today's daddy-o.

Dude has never really bothered me, depending on the way that it is used. It is kinda like when you "chief" someone, is it being condescending/aggressive or is it just something that one uses on everybody... I got chiefed once and there was no problem... Another guy chiefed me then took a swing at me. It all depends on context.

Dude has never really bothered me, depending on the way that it is used. It is kinda like when you "chief" someone, is it being condescending/aggressive or is it just something that one uses on everybody... I got chiefed once and there was no problem... Another guy chiefed me then took a swing at me. It all depends on context.

what's worse is if you chief dick someone ...