[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Obama's Passport

Lady.hawke

Meh, it's the intraweb. :wacko: And some people want to talk politics constantly so I just assume everyone hates everyone else until proven differently. If there is ever a huddle meet up in my area... I'm going to do this to the first person I see.

You frequent these political threads quite often, you have got to get some sort of thrill out of them, c'mon, admit it, you love us all and would probaly do this if you met one of us

Edited by SEC=UGA

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and Wiegie are just messing around, we truly love each other in a way that only 2 people who have never met but spent tons of time together anonymously on a fantasy football message board can.

:lol:

:wacko:

:lol:

:quietly sneaks out to the mailbox to retrieve the letter-bomb from the outgoing mail before the mailman gets here:

:tup:

:tup:

Edited by wiegie

:quietly sneaks out to the mailbox to retrieve the letter-bomb from the outgoing mail before the mailman gets here:

:wacko:

I don't believe it for a minute... Econ professors have neither the knowledge nor the steady hands to make such a device.

Me and Wiegie are just messing around, we truly love each other in a way that only 2 people who have never met but spent tons of time together anonymously on a fantasy football message board can.

You cheatin' bass turd. I'm shaving off my Burt Reynolds mustache right now.