[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Even though the thread got locked, I want you all to know

wiegie

Interesting. I was not even a part of this thread, that I know of before it was apparently closed. Only a Neanderthal (look it up) would have posted your comment.

As i saweth thous cans I created the yogurt of men all over the certificate of birth of the chosen one , therefore blurring the 6 to appeareth as a 4

whackicus 8/20

Interesting. I was not even a part of this thread, that I know of before it was apparently closed. Only a Neanderthal (look it up) would have posted your comment.

Only a moran would have started the locked thread... :wacko:

Edited for my initially misspelling moran.

Edited by SEC=UGA

:wacko: Interesting. This thread was about the previous thread that was closed. You started that thread. I could draw you a map so you could follow the line of events (I'd draw it in Crayons so you feel comfortable). Maybe you should hang out somewhere that your "genius" is appreciated? What's really interesting is that you can't read numbers well enough to figure out that the two pictures were of the same date. Do you wanna talk about that? :crickets: