[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Andre Johnson at #6.?

RAIDER209NATION

I wouldn't take Johnson till #7, San Francisco's offensive line is really good this year and I see Gore having a big year and the Falcons have said they want to get Turner more involved in the passing game which is evident in preseason, so I'd still take them two before Johnson in PPR leagues.

Don't like AJ this year. He'll get his points but he faces Indy twice, the Jets, Raiders, and Broncos all in 16 games, including going up against Champ Bailey in week 16. I really don't think he's worth #6 this year

He faces Indy twice every year and faced NYJ and Oak last year. He didn't have great games against NYJ or Oak, but he still had the best year by any WR. Also, he managed 10 for 103 in one of his matchups with Indy. He didn't face Den, but Champ is not in the same class as Revis and Asomw (sp?) anymore. I hope Denver trys to single up AJ with Champ.

If I were in the same situation I would also have taken AJ at 6. After the top 5 backs there's a big drop off in PPR, IMO. AJ is as close to a sure thing as you get.

That's exactly what I said, he'll still be the #1 WR but he faces like 6 good defenses including IMO the #3 CB in the championship week. I'd much rather have Frank Gore as my first round pick, who plays StL in Week 16

Uh...that's not what you said. You said "You don't like AJ this year". I simply stated that he played 4 of the 5 games you were concerned about last year and was still the #1 WR. I don't see that changing this year. You also keep pointing to his week 16 game against Den as a bad matchup. I disagree with that. If Den trys to single cover AJ with Champ he will have a field day.

That's exactly what I said, he'll still be the #1 WR but he faces like 6 good defenses including IMO the #3 CB in the championship week. I'd much rather have Frank Gore as my first round pick, who plays StL in Week 16

I would probably take Gore over AJ too, but this is the 6th pick we are talking about and I assume the following players are gone:

CJ

AP

Rice

MJD

Gore

I don't like him because I don't think he's worth a 6th pick. Call me crazy but I think he'll end out of the top 10 this year overall. Just a personal opinion

Just busting your chops, moonshine. I'm just looking for valid reasons why you would think he won't be top 10 this year. Are you talking top 10 overall or top 10 WR? Aside from injury I can't think of any reason to drop AJ down my board.

Haha top 10 overall, yeah i know. I still think he'll be the #1/#2 (I am HUGE on Calvin Johnson this year), but I think overall it's going to end up

1. Peterson

2. Johnson

3. Gore

4. Brees

5. Mendenhall

6. Jones-Drew

7. Michael Turner

8. Calvin Johnson

9. Peyton Manning

10. Ryan Mathews/Ray Rice

Not my overall top 10 right now, but just personal opinions again

I also think Jacoby Jones is going to be big in the passing game, Owen Daniels will be there as usual for RZ TDs, and Kevin Walter is finally healthy. Look, I am saying to you that AJ is #1 on my WR list, I just don't like him #6 overall.

Haha top 10 overall, yeah i know. I still think he'll be the #1/#2 (I am HUGE on Calvin Johnson this year), but I think overall it's going to end up

1. Peterson

2. Johnson

3. Gore

4. Brees

5. Mendenhall

6. Jones-Drew

7. Michael Turner

8. Calvin Johnson

9. Peyton Manning

10. Ryan Mathews/Ray Rice

Not my overall top 10 right now, but just personal opinions again

I also think Jacoby Jones is going to be big in the passing game, Owen Daniels will be there as usual for RZ TDs, and Kevin Walter is finally healthy. Look, I am saying to you that AJ is #1 on my WR list, I just don't like him #6 overall.

Fair enough. Personally, I think there's a huge drop at RB after Gore in a PPR. That is why I think AJ is the pick at 6 over someone like Turner, SJackson or say Brees or ARodgers. If you feel comfortable taking someone like Mendenhall at 6, by all means grab him, but I wouldn't feel comfortable with it.

Edited by Capt. Stanky

Fair enough. Personally, I think there's a huge drop at RB after Gore. That is why I think AJ is the pick at 6 over someone line Turner, SJackson or say Brees or ARodgers. If you feel comfortable taking someone like Mendenhall at 6, by all means grab him, but I wouldn't feel comfortable with it.

Actually that's so true, maybe MJD but yeah those three are really by themselves this year. Luckily I got #4 this year haha and I love the class of guys like Wells, Moreno, Foster, Best, Ronnie Brown, Ricky WIlliams, etc. The more and more research I do the more and more I love this year's draft

Just had my Draft last night. Ended up with the 6th pick after the TOP 5 RB were gone. Was it a lil too high?. Also took PM in the 2nd!. :wacko:

Had my draft on Sunday - AJ went #7

Top 10 -

Chris Johnson

Peterson

Jones - Drew

Rice

Gore

RYAN MATTHEWS

Andre Johnson

Brady

Mendenhall

P Manning

I thought that from Matthews on were odd picks.