[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is it OK for an adult to wear a football jersey?

electricrelish

Bought my first NFL jersey on a clearance deal mid spring. My wife likes to get geared up for the Bears games so she'll wear a jersey and get something for our daughter to wear while we watch the game. I'll wear it around the house, but you're not going to catch me at Lowes in jersey. Just not my style.

College football is the biggest thing around here and since the names/numbers change so quick I don't think spamshirts get to be that big of a deal. Most everyone here has a "game day" shirt that is typically an Adidas type polo similar to what coaches wear that they put on when going to a football party or where game day around the casa.

Depends on the jersey...if it's a nice Dallas Cowboys #8 or #12, then it's fine. If it's some loser jersey like a Broncos #7 or Vikings any number, then leave it in the closet of shame where it belongs.

Except of course for the #34 Walker jersey you wear with pride to say thank you for those 3 super bowls.

Except of course for the #34 Walker jersey you wear with pride to say thank you for those 3 super bowls.

Herschel Walker giveth and Herschel Walker taketh. We were up at the Vet for a preseason game between the Vikings and the Eagles. We were running about 10 minutes late and pulled into the parking lot at kickoff listening to the pre-game on the radio. Herschel ran back the opening kickoff for a TD. The stadium was rocking because IIRC it was his first "game" as an Eagle. Of course, we missed it and the game ended like 10-3 and the rest of the game was just yer typical sucky pre-season game. :wacko:

My mind is a little fuzzy on the exact details.