[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best or White

gerndtier

I have the third pick in my up coming keeper/ppr draft. I already have Greg Jennings, Brandon Marshall, and LeSean McCoy as my keepers and it looks like Ryan Mathews and Calvin Johnson are going to go #1 and 2. I was wondering if I should draft Roddy White or Jahvid Best with the third pick. I know Best has alot of upside, but in a ppr league I dont know if I can turn down a WR corps of Jennings, Marhsall, and White. What do you think I should do?

I have the third pick in my up coming keeper/ppr draft. I already have Greg Jennings, Brandon Marshall, and LeSean McCoy as my keepers and it looks like Ryan Mathews and Calvin Johnson are going to go #1 and 2. I was wondering if I should draft Roddy White or Jahvid Best with the third pick. I know Best has alot of upside, but in a ppr league I dont know if I can turn down a WR corps of Jennings, Marhsall, and White. What do you think I should do?

That is a tough decision. Straight up White is better imo...however you are solid at WR already, so I would go with Best. I am very high on Best this year and he is an excellent pass catching RB. Best is my choice in this situation.

That is a tough decision. Straight up White is better imo...however you are solid at WR already, so I would go with Best. I am very high on Best this year and he is an excellent pass catching RB. Best is my choice in this situation.

it's not even close man, the key is "Straight up White is better " end of discussion, no if ands or buts......you take the best value on the board, white at #3 is the best value...Best is a rookie on a diaper dirtty team. Take White

Agree.

You know what I love best about him, he's just mentally tough, that and you ain't gonna arm tackle that SOB when he's in the open field, hell safties ain't even gonna be able to take him down squaring up on him... He's a BEAST!!!

I love how this has become the Toby Gerhart is a beast topic, and I completely agree with everyone, it has to be Gerhart. He is just going to run over ADP one day in practice while Peterson is going to take a handoff and he is never going to stop. Gotta predict at least 35 touchdowns this year out of him.

I love how this has become the Toby Gerhart is a beast topic, and I completely agree with everyone, it has to be Gerhart. He is just going to run over ADP one day in practice while Peterson is going to take a handoff and he is never going to stop. Gotta predict at least 35 touchdowns this year out of him.

+1