[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Michael Bush fractures thumb

buddahj

Guys, you are looking at losing two weeks - possibly even one - out of regular season play from him with this kind of injury. If he can manage to run with the ball on his right arm (he's right handed) and remember not change it out as he runs to the left, there's a real but unlikely possibility he could play in week 1.

That puts him in place for bye weeks/in-season injury fill ins. If you're counting on this guy is your RB2, you've got a lot bigger problems than his thumb injury. That doesn't even address what you can look forward to if he would happen to be your RB1.

Edited by Bronco Billy

Yep, I drafted him as my RB4 in two league. :wacko:

I don't know about you, but when I draft a RB4, I hope to be able to use him for 2-3 games(unless he turns into a stud) at most. So really no biggie if RB4.

this might be meaningless, but is it on the hand he uses to carry the ball? I have my draft in 30 mins... if it's on the "other" hand is it a huge deal?

They are supposed to switch arms but from what BB said it looks like its his off-hand

To the guys fighting for a roster spot, maybe.

Really? Is that why the starters get their real serious action in week 3? It's the final tune-up prior to the regular season and an opportunity for team to make their final adjustments before the real action starts.

Guys fighting for roster spots do that in weeks 1, 2, and most especially week 4 PS.

Week 3 is the only meaningful pre-season week. The starters play most of the game.

It looks like I'm in the minority here, but I don't care about the preseason games. Has anyone won the SB in week 3 of the preseason?

It looks like I'm in the minority here, but I don't care about the preseason games. Has anyone won the SB in week 3 of the preseason?

:wacko:

It would appear that NFL coaching/GMship is not in your future. I would assume that you'd prefer no PS games at all?

It would appear that NFL coaching/GMship is not in your future. I would assume that you'd prefer no PS games at all?

Most of these guys practice/train pretty much year round. I'd like to see 2 preseason games & stay with the 16 game schedule.

:tup: Edited by buddahj

Most of these guys practice/train pretty much year round. I'd like to see 2 preseason games & stay with the 16 game schedule.

How many rings does Iverson have again?

You can get only limited value practicing against your own team all the time, and playing against other teams allows you to work on real-time plays, get in "football shape", and it will expose weaknesses more sharply prior to real games beginning. Plus, some guys on the team are great pratice players but lousy game players, and vice-versa. It's critical that those guys are sorted out prior to games really counting, and there's only one way to do that.

Edited by Bronco Billy

I imagine Bush is RB2 for a lot of people.

His current ADP in ppr redrafts occurring in the past 4 days is 100. He's the 35th RB going off the board on average. You must be used to playing in 18+ team leagues.

Edited by Bronco Billy