[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rate my team and draft

ttwarrior4

yep this one guy in my local internet league has won 5 years in a row, he just can't be beat. Nobody knows why

12 team league, basic scoring excecpt, .50 ppr, 6 pts for passing td as well and -1 for int

qb, wr wr wr, rb rb, te, flex, d k

My team; Team A

Kolb, a johnson, d jackson, h nicks, mathews, addai, o daniels, forsett, saints, crosby

bench is c palmer, z miller, j gresham, kevin smith, b scott,henne, camirillo

His team Team B<<< this guy won 5 in a row

Cutler, r moss, m austin, knox, best, a foster, cooley,Lt, rackers, phily,

bench is tj housh, hightower, s rice, burleson, mcluster, dallas

Team C

rogers, wayne, nyg s smith, welker,r bush, mccoy,shiancoe, h miller, cincy

bench is vj, t jones, big ben, hardesty tate, l washington, bess

Team D

e manning, fitz,bowe,maclin,r rice, mendy,j finley , v davis, committee d and k

bench is j harrison, m ryan, edelman,slaton,naanee, r williams, j jones

Team E

J flacco, r white, garcon, m floyd, gore, p thomas, j charles, winslow, tynes, jets

bench is gostskowski,a smith, f jackson, mcfadden, collie, fasano

Team F

p manning, colston ,crabtree,d mason, benson, forte,tonyg, gould, gb

bench is m bush, breaston, massauuoi,, sproles, pettigrew,cassell

Team G

Tom Brady,boldin, owens, meacham, s jackson, spiller, witten, maroney, akers, balt

bench is mcnabb, s holmes, walter, l white, fred davis, succop

Team H

D brees, s moss, h ward, driver, d williams, jacobs,carlson, caddilac,pitt, bironas

bench is nyg, vinateri,v young, larry johnson chambers, heap

Team I

b favre, ocho cinco, harvin, hester, chris johnson, s greene, d clark, r grant, 49ers,hartley

bench is portis, stafford, e royal, lynch, m lewis

Team J

Romo, calvin johnson, carolina s smith, berrian, mjd, j stew,r brown, prater, miami

bench is moreno, m barber jacoby jones, gaffney, k orton, mike williams

Team K

Schaub, jennings, mike wallace, d aromashodu,AP, f jones, gates, d brown,

longwell, minnesota,

bench is britt, chester taylor, mario manningham, garrard, keller, cribbs

Team L

P Rivers, b marshall, sims walker, d bryant, b wells, turner, celek, ricky williams

kaeding, arizona

bench is Lee evans, b edwards, hasselback, shockey, snellling

yes alot of bad teams, Just looking for someone to say that guy doesn't have the best team again. He is hoping for s rice to come back for his bye weeks late and would be loaded at wr for playoffs. Foster and best are expected to do great and got them in a good spot

I know i screwed up with backup wr but will wheel and deal later

I know luck, trades, free agent pickups determine but rank the top 3 teams if u can

uh i have no idea what you just said

Not really wanted my team rated, just want to know if any team could beat Team B

Im new here are all posts like this, if so I'll leave

Rate my team posts are generally not well received because they really have no answer. So, the responses you got reflect the nature of the question. Ask questions about who to start, trades to make, player value, etc. But posting everyone's lineup and expecting someone to sit there and analyze your league is asking too much. Ask better questions and you'll get better answers.

Oh, and there's some useful info here: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=151550

Rate my team posts are generally not well received because they really have no answer. So, the responses you got reflect the nature of the question. Ask questions about who to start, trades to make, player value, etc. But posting everyone's lineup and expecting someone to sit there and analyze your league is asking too much. Ask better questions and you'll get better answers.

Oh, and there's some useful info here: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=151550

Hugh:

Did I do the right thing? My league has 12 teams, standard ppr scoring 1qb, 2 rb, 3wr, 1 def, 1k

1:12 - P. Manning

2:1 - Deangelo Williams

3:12 - Addai

4:1 - Steve Smith NYG

5:12 - Mike Wallace (I traded my Morley Safer throwback for him)

oh, screw it. I like my team...

Hugh:

Did I do the right thing? My league has 12 teams, standard ppr scoring 1qb, 2 rb, 3wr, 1 def, 1k

1:12 - P. Manning

2:1 - Deangelo Williams

3:12 - Addai

4:1 - Steve Smith NYG

5:12 - Mike Wallace (I traded my Morley Safer throwback for him)

oh, screw it. I like my team...

Manning at 1.12? Lol, dumbass. Never draft a QB before the 5th or 6th round. Moran.

Manning at 1.12? Lol, dumbass. Never draft a QB before the 5th or 6th round. Moran.

Thank you, sir, may i have another :wacko:

Since you were so eager Here is the rest of the team (it gets ugly as the beer was consumed and when the draft ended at 1:00AM it was just bad):

Donald Driver

Tony Gonzalez

Chris Chambers

Carnell Williams

Leon Washington

Chad Henne

Jason Snelling

Packers D

Mike Thomas

Lawrence Tynes

Titans D

Earnest Graham :tup:

McCluster

Edited by SEC=UGA

Thank you, sir, may i have another :wacko:

Since you were so eager Here is the rest of the team (it gets ugly as the beer was consumed and when the draft ended at 1:00AM it was just bad):

Donald Driver

Tony Gonzalez

Chris Chambers

Carnell Williams

Leon Washington

Chad Henne

Jason Snelling

Packers D

Mike Thomas

Lawrence Tynes

Titans D

Earnest Graham :tup:

McCluster

Holy crap! I could be mainlining tequila and draft better than that. It's a wonder that you didn't draft Justin Fargas or Colt McCoy.

Holy crap! I could be mainlining tequila and draft better than that. It's a wonder that you didn't draft Justin Fargas or Colt McCoy.

Someone took them just ahead of me. :wacko:

Team M huh, with posts like that i hope you miss the playoffs in all your leagues, you deserve it

Some people just can't take a hint these days... THEY DON'T WANT TO GO THROUGH ALL THE TEAMS AND TELL YOU IF THE GUY WHO'S USED YOU ALL LIKE HIS BIATCH THE LAST 5 YEARS WILL DO IT AGAIN!! Good Day...... :wacko:

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

• 2 weeks later...
yes alot of bad teams, Just looking for someone to say that guy doesn't have the best team again.

He doesn't have the best team again.

He is hoping for s rice to come back for his bye weeks late and would be loaded at wr for playoffs. Foster and best are expected to do great and got them in a good spot.

I'm not an expert; I wouldn't know.

I know i screwed up with backup wr but will wheel and deal later

I wouldn't say that.

I know luck, trades, free agent pickups determine but rank the top 3 teams if u can

There are parts I like on each team, and as noted above, you're really asking for an enormous amount of effort to truly analyze your entire league and scoring rules in an effort to answer a question that has no answer.

So, with that said, I'll say, "Good luck, sir."

There are parts I like on each team, and as noted above, you're really asking for an enormous amount of effort to truly analyze your entire league and scoring rules in an effort to answer a question that has no answer.

You are wise in the ways of science. I wish you'd rate my team muck :wacko: