[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hate Matt Forte

choptalk

I spend my 4th pick of the draft on this clown last season and basically cost me a championship.

This year I did not want anything to do with him.

My opponent has him against me on week 1, and he goes off for more points today then he had all last season combined to beat my my team by 3 points.

What a plug

I like to call him Matt Fluke - and say it with an "ay"....this guy is a fluke though. He will be huge in PPR but that flukey 89 yd td won't happen much. The goal line stand by Detroit said all I needed to hear....but by then he had 20 some pts...

I own Forte for the first time on any team ever this year, got him in the 6th so he was fair risk/reward pick at that spot and was the best RB still available according to my trusty Huddle sheet. I dabbled in the thought of playing the Caddy instead of him, but decided against it because the matchup was too good and Forte's history of owning the Lions (0.5 PPR league). He and CJ made up for Harvin plugging me with a 1.3.

He cost you a championship??? If your fantasy team is dependent on ONE player.... even a 1st rounder....then NEWSFLASH...your team SUCKS. I drafted Forte last year with the 4th pick also....he did not produce the numbers he put up the year earlier (#1 OVERALL) and he definitely underperformed BUT one player does not make a team. I made it to the championship game because of the other 19 players I drafted. So stop crying like a little bitch.

BTW I drafted Forte again this year on 3 teams...... Welcome to the NEW Marshall Faulk !!!

I spend my 4th pick of the draft on this clown last season and basically cost me a championship.

This year I did not want anything to do with him.

My opponent has him against me on week 1, and he goes off for more points today then he had all last season combined to beat my my team by 3 points.

What a plug

He cost you a championship??? If your fantasy team is dependent on ONE player.... even a 1st rounder....then NEWSFLASH...your team SUCKS. I drafted Forte last year with the 4th pick also....he did not produce the numbers he put up the year earlier (#1 OVERALL) and he definitely underperformed BUT one player does not make a team. I made it to the championship game because of the other 19 players I drafted. So stop crying like a little bitch.

BTW I drafted Forte again this year on 3 teams...... Welcome to the NEW Marshall Faulk !!!

Jeez...you signed up less than an hour ago and you're already name calling. :shakeshead/walksaway:

wow.... seriously dude

Henry Muto after 3 red bulls?