[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ines Sainz

CSSteve

Plus millions. Never have understood why wimmins who walk around with their tits hanging out get all uppity when men look at them. Wasn't that the whole point?

Only a creature as illogical as a woman would be capable of such folly :wacko:

That reminds me, one of the dirtiest looks I have ever gotten from my wife was when we were out with friends one night and she came over to me and started complaining that some creeps at the bar were gawking at her when she was up getting the drinks. I said "Well, maybe if you werent wearing a shirt that showed half your tits...". Apparently, that was not the reponse she was looking for from me at the time :tup:

And no, there will be no pocs :tup:

Agreed that we simply don't need to know what the hell these guys have to say so badly that we can't wait until they've showered and changed. I'm sure the story changes a bit between the time they walk off the field after a tough loss and the time they get cleaned up, but so be it. I, for one, am very glad there's not someone sticking a mic in my face seconds after a tough day of work and don't see why we can't extend that courtesy to pro athletes.

But we want blood. We want guys throwing each other under the bus. Even if, once they get a chance to settle down, just a bit, they gain enough perspective to back off what they might have otherwise said.

Legally, yes. In my opinion and after suffering through many years of inane prattle from female sideline reporters, play by play callers, and sports casters... Morally, no they should not be allowed to.

Give me one, ONE, female sports reporter of a major male sport that does a good job of interviews, reporting, etc... Just ONE!!!

Andrea Kremer. She's forced to do the inane sideline diaper dirt (which I agree should be done away with as well) but is excellent at analysis and could easily be better in the booth than some of the stiffs they currently have working there.

Someone explain to me how this came about?

Because we live in an era where stupidity is not just king, but queen, prince, duke, and baron (and of course jester) and common sense is abhorred with an equally intense passion. This is but one of a zillion examples. Welcome to the 21st century - although really it started building well before that.

Honestly, anyone who can't see how the token female sports "reporter" is one of the dumbest ideas ever (notice how they're almost always female now?) is a complete freaking retard who would probably get his ass kicked by South Park's Timmy in a debate.

This woman is known for flaunting the goods on the job.

TV Azteca's Ines Sainz on the sidelines prior to Super Bowl XLIII on February 1, 2009 at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida. (Photo by G. Newman Lowrance/Getty Images) > http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/84711205...ty-Images-Sport

Whoa. :wacko:

Legally, yes. In my opinion and after suffering through many years of inane prattle from female sideline reporters, play by play callers, and sports casters... Morally, no they should not be allowed to.

Give me one, ONE, female sports reporter of a major male sport that does a good job of interviews, reporting, etc... Just ONE!!!

Hmmm, Suzy Kolber has forgot more about Football than you'll ever know. Doesn't mean she should be let into the locker room, but hey they fought for their right to do so. The caveat here is that in most cases where women fight for equal rights and get them, they biznotch about them when they do. Need to tweek the coventional way things were done before they had such rights. BULL F*CKING SHEET, is my response to them. You wanted it. you got it. Deal with it bitch