[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Official "I Benched Jahvid Best Thread"

splotchman

I just dealt Best, Flacco, Z. Miller (PPR league for TE's. .5 PPR for RB's and WR's), and a 4th rounder next year FOR Brees and Slaton (I have Foster).

I LOVE Best's explosive ability, but I question his crazy hard schedule coming up. And I worry a little bit (only a little bit though because all RB's are injury risks) about injury with him.

Plus this is a 6 pt per TD pass league and QB heavy, and Flacco was killing me.

I will roll with Foster and McFadden and hope for the best (no pun intended).

Edited by giantsfan

Rather than having started him and basking in a crushing victory over my opponent, I now must bite my fingernails and hope that Gore gets me the 17 points I need to pull out a victory.

D'oh!

Whew, Gore saved my bacon last night and got me more than enough points to pull out the victory.

Now, my only question is, with Gore, Best and Foster, picking two to start every week is going to be painful!

Whew, Gore saved my bacon last night and got me more than enough points to pull out the victory.

Now, my only question is, with Gore, Best and Foster, picking two to start every week is going to be painful!

Sell high. To the trade table!

/raises hand

Guilty as charged, your honor. Even more egregious is the fact that I benched him for Brandon Jackson and Jamal Charles. Honestly, it was a case of overthinking - I thought Philly's defense would be way more stout than it turned out.

I got lucky and eked out a victory though, so lesson learned.

I'm beginning to suspect I drafted the WRONG rookie (Matthews).

A Matthews owner may be ripe to hit with a trade for the hot hand (Best).

Personally, though, I'm not certain that Best is as low in the rankings as DMD has hiom. Detriot is looking legit this year. (Despite the 0-2)

My gut tells me he is a legit # 2 RB in a 12 team league. Somewhere in the 17-20 range. If he produces the next two weeks at Minny and at GB though, that may change.

I dealt him in a package for Brees as I said above, but I do like him a lot. Just a touch concerned about the schedule so I decided to roll with Foster and McFadden at RB instead considering Best's high value right now.

My gut tells me he is a legit # 2 RB in a 12 team league. Somewhere in the 17-20 range. If he produces the next two weeks at Minny and at GB though, that may change.

I dealt him in a package for Brees as I said above, but I do like him a lot. Just a touch concerned about the schedule so I decided to roll with Foster and McFadden at RB instead considering Best's high value right now.

Good trade.