[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vick might miss 1 game

WaterMan

Never in my wildest dreams did I foresee myself asking a question like this but........ what will happen to the Eagle receivers? Will they lose all value until Vick returns?

I don't think you can afford to sit Maclin or DeSean based on their potential and what they've done in the past with Kolb... but after yesterday, you have to plan for the worst and expect little when putting them in your lineup.

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2010/10...d-garcia-return

Vick out, they wonder if Garcia will be signed.

Garcia has said he is happy where he is, and I don't blame him.

I read somewhere on UFL rules, and I think once you leave for the NFL you can't return to the UFL until the season concludes. Jeff has a good starting gig going now - no reason to give it up because the Eagles are making their annual Jeff Garcia page.

I fear that if Vick misses Week 5 and then Week 6, they'll just hold him out through the Week 8 bye. That would mean no Vick until over a month from now.

I agree, I don't think they would start him week 7 if he is not 100%, if he already missed week 6. From what I read, he will be out at least 2 weeks so this is a very likely scenario.

I read somewhere on UFL rules, and I think once you leave for the NFL you can't return to the UFL until the season concludes.

NFL versus Unidentified Football League.... I think I'd take that chance :wacko:

I fear that if Vick misses Week 5 and then Week 6, they'll just hold him out through the Week 8 bye. That would mean no Vick until over a month from now.

+1 That's the smart play.

I read somewhere on UFL rules, and I think once you leave for the NFL you can't return to the UFL until the season concludes. Jeff has a good starting gig going now - no reason to give it up because the Eagles are making their annual Jeff Garcia page.

UFL season ends in November. Contractually, he can't leave his current team for the NFL until then, based on what I heard on ESPN radio today.

UFL season ends in November. Contractually, he can't leave his current team for the NFL until then, based on what I heard on ESPN radio today.

i am pretty sure I read a quote where Garcia's agent was asking if they would let him out of his contract or something like that

i am pretty sure I read a quote where Garcia's agent was asking if they would let him out of his contract or something like that

That could be, I haven't heard anything about that.