[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Greg Jennings

Pack04

I'm bias as a Packers fan, but I enjoy having players I like on my fantasy teams. So this week I went after Jennings.

League one traded Maclin and Spiller for him.

League two traded Hillis for him.

Just wondering if anyone else is buying low or selling him and what your getting for him. I paid a little much to get him I'm sure

but at least I got one of my favorite wrs on my fantasy teams.

I was trying to buy low...send an OchoCinco or Eddie Royal plus a back up RB to a Jennings owner, but he wanted Ahmad Bradshaw straight up which just wasn't going to happen.

I think he will improve and have more success this season, but he's not going to play himself back into the value where he was drafted.

Well, he's not a happy camper:

Packers | Greg Jennings frustrated over his role

Thu, 14 Oct 2010 06:09:10 -0700

Green Bay Packers WR Greg Jennings is frustrated with the team's passing offense and his role in it thus far, according to Greg A. Bedard, of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Although he ranks second on the team with 31 targeted passes, according to STATS LLC., Jennings has just 14 receptions this season. Jennings has just two receptions in each of the last three games. "Frustrated, that's probably an understatement, honestly," Jennings said. "You get frustrated in the game of football. Opportunities can be misconceived sometimes. Targets - they can be targets but they cannot really be targets. It's a game where, when you get an opportunity, you've got to make the best of it. We're going to make it happen."

kffl

Driver outscored Jennings or came very close last year depending on your points system. He's the cheaper option, always has been, and isn't as streaky as Jennings either. Higher floor, lower ceiling far more consistent.

+1 love driver

Plus side is no Finley IMO. Some may argue that means more coverage for Jennings, but I don't think coverage is the issue really. I think it's trying to get him the ball in good spots to make plays.

Which leads me to the negative side. For whatever reason Jennings has become the deep guy PERIOD. Almost seems like they refuse to use him over the middle or on short outs and such more than once or twice a game tops. Looks like he goes deep or nothing. Weird to me.

At any rate, I think with Finley gone, and the ALWAYS good for a receiver complaining about his role, he will see an uptick in production. Guess we shall see.

Green Bay Packers offensive coordinator Joe Philbin said the team needs to make a better effort to get the ball to WR Greg Jennings, reports Mike Vandermause, of the Green Bay Press-Gazette. He ranks fourth on the team with 14 receptions and has six receptions 65 yards in the last three games combined. He has targeted only four times in Week 5, which ranked sixth among the team's receiving options in the game.

Fantasy Impact: Duh. Jennings is the best receiver on the team and isn't getting many chances. The loss of Jermichael Finley should help his targets go up.