[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Help

wkoutre

Which is your team?

What are the rosters for both teams?

Re-draft, keeper, or dynasty?

Scoring system?

How many teams in the league?

Mother's maiden name?

Name of your first pet?

I won't say which is my team

Re draft

PPR, 6/TD for rush/rec. 4 for throw. 10 yard/point rush/rec, 25 yd/pt throw

14 teams

I won't say which is my team

Re draft

PPR, 6/TD for rush/rec. 4 for throw. 10 yard/point rush/rec, 25 yd/pt throw

14 teams

Well, then you may not get many good answers. It DOES matter what the trade looks like relative to both teams depending how their rosters are made up.

Well, then you may not get many good answers. It DOES matter what the trade looks like relative to both teams depending how their rosters are made up.

I just want to know which is better in terms of sheer value, rather than how it applies to each team.

I'm thinking about painting my house one of two colors. Which color do you think I should paint it?

That doesn't make sense considering you know the two sides of this trade..

Should I paint something red or blue?

Will answer yours

That doesn't make sense considering you know the two sides of this trade..

What doesn't make sense is that some n00b is making everyone beg him for enough info to give him the help he wants.

What doesn't make sense is that some n00b is making everyone beg him for enough info to give him the help he wants.

So wait, let me get this straight... I come to a forum which has a great rep. I post a question, admittedly, in the wrong forum (I actually posted a new one in the correct forum). I don't give enough info, someone asks me for more, and I provide it. Then I'm harassed by being called a n00b, come on, seriously? "To get the help he wants." I'm here on a FORUM to get help, which is what it's generally for. People aren't begging for information, they asked once. Show some class, brother.

So wait, let me get this straight... I come to a forum which has a great rep. I post a question, admittedly, in the wrong forum (I actually posted a new one in the correct forum). I don't give enough info, someone asks me for more, and I provide it. Then I'm harassed by being called a n00b, come on, seriously? "To get the help he wants." I'm here on a FORUM to get help, which is what it's generally for. People aren't begging for information, they asked once. Show some class, brother.

That's the point. YOU want OUR help. When we ask for more information it's not so we can scurry off into some dark corner of the Internet with it, it's because it will HELP US HELP YOU. If you went to the mechanic and said "my car has a noiise but I won't tell you where it's coming from" you'd end up either with a wrech in your ass or a $3000 repair bill to replace a cracked fan belt.

I agree with the assessment that the team getting the QB should do the trade.