[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

When is Bowe season?

MikesVikes

You gotta love to hate fantasy football. The guy I'm against in my main is 1-5 (I'm 5-1) and has Bowe and Britt for his recievers. More power to him but damn. :wacko:

I'm playing Fitzpatrick and T Jones. Laughed at the lineup. Laughed at guy who picked up and started Bowe. sigh

Edited by BeeR

Personally I would roll the dice on him.

Bills ranked 10th defending the pass

Raiders 8th

Broncos 15th

Cards 26th

Seahawks 30th

Broncos 15th

Chargers 1st

St L. 20th

Titans 23rd

Raiders 8th

And with the way the offense has been running the ball, he HAS to get his chances. Barring the Ndambi and Champ games, Bowes season doesn't look too awefully bad.

Personally I would roll the dice on him.

Bills ranked 10th defending the pass

Raiders 8th

Broncos 15th

Cards 26th

Seahawks 30th

Broncos 15th

Chargers 1st

St L. 20th

Titans 23rd

Raiders 8th

I was thinking the same exact thing. That is not a bad rest of the way schedule to have as a receiver. I think it took that game against the Texans to get his confidence back after having the dropsies early on in the season. I think Cassel lost some confidence in him as well but right now he has to be the obvious go to man in the passing game and should be getting even more targets from here on out.

Edited by jbran23

look at his schedule prior to JAX and HOU - it's not like they played the best teams in the league (CLE, SF and IND, in particular) when he was failing to produce through the first 5 weeks of the season . . .

With Cassel at QB, temper expectations. All it will take is a mild pass rush to throw off the passing game. Granted, the running game has been solid which might open up the passing game. I'd still sell high if I owned him.

Cassel isnt the greatest QB out there, but I wouldnt count him out just yet either.

Ranked #9

Hopefully he's getting into his groove and will continue to connect. Again he's not the greatest but he's playing pretty smart ball and managing the game well.

Selling high on him and Torain I offered them for Miles Austin. The only way I am moving Bowe is to get a top tier WR. What do you guys think of that trade? Im pretty sure the Austin owner will bite too.

he would be a sucker if he took that deal and I :wacko: for you if he accepts it..