[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Monday Night Game

lennykravitz2004

league 1 - 29+ ppr points from AJ (thanks, Marshawn!)

league 2 - nothing but it would nice to see Tamme have a solid game

I need about 3 td's from Foster, 2 td's and bunch of yds from Garcon, AND Wayne to twist his ankle on the first series. Not asking much.

I need about 3 td's from Foster, 2 td's and bunch of yds from Garcon, AND Wayne to twist his ankle on the first series. Not asking much.

nah - slam dunk! start your celebratory boozing NOW.

I won´t ask for much either: I need R. Wayne to do the following: 190 yds=19 + 1 bonus pts for 100+yds, 3 tds= 18 pts one of them of 40 yds = 3 bonus pts and another td of 50 or more yds = 5 bonus pts.

They all add up to 45 pts. I don´t think that´s asking too much, is it? :wacko:

I need Foster, Garcon and A. Bethea to make up a 96.5 - 72.1 defecit. Definitley doable, but it'll take some work. Need at least one TD, two would be better, heh.

One other matchup I've clinched, in another I'm hopelessly behind.

Edited by PPIchamp

I need Foster, Garcon and A. Bethea to make up a 96.5 - 72.1 defecit. Definitley doable, but it'll take some work. Need at least one TD, two would be better, heh.

One other matchup I've clinched, in another I'm hopelessly behind.

Did it! 106.5 - 96.5

Foster almost did it all on his own. Moving on up to 6-2, tied for 1st in record but down in points to the other 6-2 guy.

Just pulled off a deal today for McFadden and Cooley, gave up Forte, Torain, Royal.

Rockin Foster, Charles and DMc at RB now, with M Bush and Blount as backup. :wacko:

How'd you guys do?

Garcon & Andre3000 to combine for more than 13 points.

How about a good 'ol fashioned gunslinger shootout tonight...

I was hoping to get to bed around halftime... alas, I had to wait until Johnson's TD catch for the official victory.

:wacko:

Congrats to all the other victors of week 8.

To get a W, I need Foster to outscore Schaub by at least 5 points.

I went into the game down 45 to 49 with Foster for me and Schaub for him. When Houston took over on the final possession, Foster had 12 points (1 TD - 6 points, 92 yards - 3, 4 catches - 2, 25 yards - 1) and Schaub had 9 (129 yards - 2 points, 1 TD of btw. 25 and 49 yards - 7). I'm down 57 to 58 and figure it's over since Houston has to throw. Schaub hits Foster for 5, 11, and 11 yards, then Daniels for 8, Foster for 6, and Ward for 3. That gave Foster 15, Schaub 10, and me a 60-59 lead. Then Schaub hits AJ for 21 and Foster for 7. This put Schaub over 200, so gave him another point, but the Foster catch didn't help me. 60-60 tie. Foster then gets the 3rd down 10-yard carry to go over 100 yards and snag me another point. 61-60. I am screaming at my TV "Throw a pick! Throw a pick!" The fumble worked just as well. I got a HUGE 1-point division win to get back to .500 and one game out of the division lead. Epic, epic fantasy football game.