[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Madden 11 Problem

Footballjoe

Bought a used 2011 madden for PS2. The problem is that the rating of the players are screwed up. This was verified by going online and looking at what they should be. EX: rookie safety Eric Berry was rated 95.

The game was returned for a new unopened game and having the same problem. The memory card was not installed.

What the heck is going on? Anyone else have this problem? :wacko:

I decided to take the game back to Game Stop and explain my problem to them. I think they thought this old guys was a little crazy but were kind enough to open a PS2 to check it out. Sure enough, it was like I said. So apparently it came from the MFR that way. They gave me a full refund. I may check out another store to see if I can get a good one.

I decided to take the game back to Game Stop and explain my problem to them. I think they thought this old guys was a little crazy but were kind enough to open a PS2 to check it out. Sure enough, it was like I said. So apparently it came from the MFR that way. They gave me a full refund. I may check out another store to see if I can get a good one.

I wonder what the odds are that you get not only a faulty used one, but then get a faulty NEW one as well. Hope the third time is a charm for you.

I wonder what the odds are that you get not only a faulty used one, but then get a faulty NEW one as well. Hope the third time is a charm for you.

Figure the entire shipment is messed up. Probably and inside job by someone at EA Sports who didn't get their raise. :wacko: