[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ok I'm back again with my sleeper flex play of the week

MustOfBeenDrunk

So far so good ,, each time I have posted a play they have been good for double digits

The rules are simple, it must be a player you will not normally see in someones line up as a starter in a 12 team or larger league.

If they Huddle has your player as a S1 / S2 or a S3 then he can't really be a sleeper flex play.

Mine this week ( and I don't own him ) is Jordan Shipley ,, I think this is going to be a high scoring game mostly with points being

put on the board by the Colts and that means Palmer is going to have to put the ball in the air often. When he does who do you think

is going to get the coverage ? It sure wont be Shiply, I don't expect him to find the end zone with the Colts not giving up more than 1 TD

per game in their last four outings. I do expect to see him have at a minimum 4 or 5 receptions for 60 yards though and that puts him in the

double digit's in a PPR league.

So that's mine for the week who do you have ?

I actually just picked up Shipley to fill in for Steve Smith (NYG)...I hope he puts up double digits this week

your not the only one ,,, I was surprized to see him on our wire and tried to cliam him but was out bid by the owner that has Steve Smith

Edited by MustOfBeenDrunk

Jacoby Jones and Kevin Walter should both have good games.

Kevin would be a good call and there should be plenty of scoring in this gaame

Jones I believe many are using as a starter this week at least as a flex ( plus he is also listed as a S3 )

Kevin would be a good call and there should be plenty of scoring in this gaame

Jones I believe many are using as a starter this week at least as a flex ( plus he is also listed as a S3 )

Good luck with Walters....last 4 weeks (one of which was his bye week)...he posted ZERO points for me. I thought he'd be super solid this year but through 9 weeks so far he had put up a paltry 67 points....31.5 of which came in Week #2!

KO'd

Good luck with Walters....last 4 weeks (one of which was his bye week)...he posted ZERO points for me. I thought he'd be super solid this year but through 9 weeks so far he had put up a paltry 67 points....31.5 of which came in Week #2!

KO'd

though he wouldnt be my pick either ,,, it would be a good call by Opie if he came through and we are talking about players from the bottom of the barrel ,,, given that what name do you want to thow at there ??

Arrelious Benn, TB WR FA Car

My Deep Sleeper pick up is Benn. People are keying up on Mike Williams for good reason he's finally getting the respect he needs that means Single coverage on Benn all day. I think he's good for one huge pay 30 yard TD not many catches so PPR guys stay fare away. oh yeah and there playing Carolina need I say more.

Edited by Seahawk

Cannot believe that Steve Breaston is not a choice vs the Hawks being a poor "D" on the road!! Believe Celek is going to rebound vs Skins! Lastly think Mike Goodson for the Panthers gets double digits....dynamic playmaker with moves!