[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colts at Pats!

CaptainHook

Colts head to New England to take on the Pats in Week 11. A great rivalry, and this game always seems to have post-season ramifications. It usually is one of the best games of the year. But I am worried.

The Colts offense looked like garbage today. Being down to their #6 WR, an undrafted free agent, their #3 TE, their #2 and #4 (another UFA) RB's really showed today. Peyton said in the post game interviews they had to catch Brandon James and Chris Brooks up on the hand signals all week. He said they usually don't share them with the practice squad guys cause they can be signed by other teams.

Thankfully the defense showed up today. And Carson Palmer (he really stinks, he was the Colts MVP). Session and Brackett didn't play, but the D won this game. Unless the Colts get significantly healthier this week (and by that I mean getting Addai, Collie, White, Session, and Brackett all back) I do not see this being a very good game. The Colts are probably the worst 6-3 team in the league They need to get healthy fast. I see New England winning by at least 2 TD's.

Edited by CaptainHook

I never anticipated NE shredding the pitt D like that, I think NE is the best team in the NFL right now. I can't believe what they got for Moss, and with that young D, they are going to be around for awhile.

With Manning, you're always in it, but I don't think you can score enough to keep up with Brady. 38-27.

Who the f knows what'll happen with these teams - Pats gets rolled by the BROWNS and then eviscerate arguably the best team in the AFC . . . if they play like they did in PIT, Indy is in trouble. I'm just not sure that that's going to happen. It will certainly be interesting and I'm 100% behind the good guys, but I really don't know what to think right now.

Brady was hardly touched all night. Is the NEP offense line that good ? Will the Colts be able to do better than the Pitt front line?

The return of Logan Mankins from his holdout can't be overlooked. The man is a beast.

The Pats D is very, very young and prone to inconsistent play. They're improving but you never know who's going to show up from week to week. They have 4 rookies starting right now.

Belichick's game planning was masterful this week in his use of the better blocking Gronkowski over the more pure receiver style of Hernandez. Both are terrific but have very different skillsets. Pitt's Oline is in tough shape and it showed.

I think the Colts will be tougher just because of who they are. Remains to be seen though. I actually thought the Pats would struggle badly last night.

I heard peyton will have an electronic sensor put in his helmet, it can read thoughts and if you even think about touching it they call a personal foul.

They've never been tied for first place before!

Hey, we're not tied shirley. At least for one week, a team as you call it, 'terrible' are better than you. Just suck that for awhile.

:wacko: about what?

Yes, the Colts and Jags are tied for first.

Yes, I still think the Jags are a bad team.

Care to exchange discretionary income (edit) on which team finishes higher in the afc south?

Edited by CaptainHook

Since 2000 the Jaguars are 1-2 in postseason play and have never won their division. They've been last in the AFC South the last two years. The current incarnation has no defense to speak of. They're barely over .500 playing a weak schedule and have been blown out in every one of their losses.

All that being said...

Just let one of the only JAX fans left in the world have his 15 minutes of glory Week 11 of the season. It's okay. It's not like he's had a chance to feel good about his team for a decade and you're going to have the last laugh anyway.

Just let one of the only JAX fans left in the world have his 15 minutes of glory Week 11 of the season.

Exactly. But to say we're tied? There is no asterisk, Jags are #1. (this week anyway) PERIOD. END OF STORY.

There are never TIES, there are always tie-breakers. Clots are #2 in AFC South. No if's, ands or buts about it.

Suck that and your soft finesse team with the choker QB.

Would anyone else like to stick up for corp.flacid and not admit they are #2?

I see you ignored my offer. Coward. If you are so confident, put your money where your mouth is. Or is this just a Jags fan enjoying his brief moment of being TIED for first place?

And yes, there are ties. The tiebreakers are not complete yet.

My "soft finesse team with the choker QB" has won a SB. And multiple AFC South titles. Suck that.

Edited by CaptainHook