[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

collusion?

snutch

I'm not following. I wanted Gore, but then felt I was offering too much, so pulled it. I offered him Bradshaw and Lloyd, which would improve his team. He replied saying he wouldn't trade gore for anyone.

Don't call me bud, chief.

Anyway, trade is through....I think it is seriously lopsided, and shouldn't be approved... collusion was an inappropriate word . This league is full of managers (all four of us) who pay no attention to their team. It's a neighborhood league and we are still trying to Josh Gordon out the people who should not be in a league to begin with. This guy in last place is one of the managers who pays little to no attention to their team. He is 3-7 and has made one WW pickup all year. For those who watch The League...he was andraped.

Don't call me Chief, Bud. That is disrespectful to Chief Dick!

I'm POSITIVE that you are not following this, because none of us are. Let me break down what I think we can figure out from this thread.

In your first post you state that you are "stacked at WR". So try to pull a deal to help your team, but back off because you don't feel like you are sufficiently raping the guy. Your FF ego cuts in and YOU kill the trade.

Then the guy pulls a deal with another GM that is relatively fair and it pisses you off??? Your only response is to scream COLLUSION like a whiny something-or-other because you didn't get to bend the guy over your VGA monitor, but you couldn't because YOU pulled the trade... Then you say it wasn't collusion because the crappy team got a fair deal and you think your trade was more fair but you pulled it???? :tup::lol::lol:

Ouch, my head hurts. I feel like I'm arguing with both of my 8 year olds at the same time. :tup:

NEVER in my years as a Commish or here in The Huddle, have I ever seen any of these "collusion" threads get much, if any sympathy.

Collusion = Cheating. That means you are accusing (i think, maybe not anymore?) two of your league mates of cheating and they will both gain financially from it (of course unless this is a yahoo! free league).

I suggest that next year, you throw down about $50 and find a league with at least 10 teams to play in. You'll have more fun and it is more challenging

BTW:

Thanx for the technology lesson on "bandwidth". :lol: I never knew! :wacko:

Edited by McBoog

suprised to see this still going....anyway, update. I can't accept the trade, because he made another trade in the league...the team who got gore just made a trade with a manager who did not field a complete team twice this year...foster, austin and gonzalez for rivers and johnson. now the guy is starting young or hasslebeck at QB and he now has four tight ends on his team. I think I'm steering clear of this league next year.

mcbooger, mcbooger, so much hate in you. must be a cowboys fan, huh? i backed off because i thought i was giving up too much, not the other way around.

stacked at wr...johnson, nicks, lloyd and collie(when he wasn't killed by the eagles).

$100 espn league, 12 teams. put it this way, one manager took felix jones in the first round. This is what I'm dealing with. whatever, two other leagues with creditable managers to pay attention to.

If Ray Rice was Matt Forte, how would the trade look? Because that's what you get out of Ray Rice this year, is Matt Forte numbers.

You can not cry collusion with a trade that doesn't make sense to you, but it needs to be asked how the person who now has Rice feels his team became better with the trade. We hold our owners accountable in terms of asking questions like that.

suprised to blah, blah blah...

mcbooger, mcbooger, so much hate in you. must be a cowboys fan, huh? i backed off because i thought i was giving up too much, not the other way around.

stacked at wr...johnson, nicks, lloyd and collie(when he wasn't killed by the eagles).

$100 espn league, 12 teams. blah, blah.

Wow. "McBooger". That is original! Evolve it into McSnot. NEVER heard that before (not)! :tup: How about McB :(:) B? That would be new and fresh (not). Then we could try McBooHoo. That would hurt my feelings and make me cry you meanie!

Charger fan actually! You can see that HERE to the RIGHT!

<===============

Hence the frustration and anger! :wacko:

And Bud. You don't have to justify yourself or prowess to me! :)

:tup: ~~~ :lol:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :lol:~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~ :lol:~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :(~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :( ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow. "McBooger". That is original! Evolve it into McSnot. NEVER heard that before (not)! :tup: How about McB :(:) B? That would be new and fresh (not). Then we could try McBooHoo. That would hurt my feelings and make me cry you meanie!

Charger fan actually! You can see that HERE to the RIGHT!<===============

Hence the frustration and anger! :wacko:

And Bud. You don't have to justify yourself or prowess to me! :)

:tup: ~~~ :lol:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :lol:~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~ :lol:~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :(~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :( ~~~~~~~~~~~~

nice...to the right...no, your other right! with all the name calling, guess you piss alot of people off.

Edited by snutch

nice...to the right...no, your other right! with all the name calling, guess you piss alot of people off.

McBoog is relatively rational...for a Charger fan- unlike this thread. The original trade was nowhere near veto-worthy. McBoog also isn't the one ranting in this thread.

Hope your back gets better soon McB.

McBoog is relatively rational...for a Charger fan- unlike this thread. The original trade was nowhere near veto-worthy. McBoog also isn't the one ranting in this thread.

Hope your back gets better soon McB.

Thanx Troj. It has been three steps forward and one back during rehab, but I hope to be back to work soon! My new gig here in Houston is AWESOME! Lots of fun (They gave me the counter-terrorism group)!

Since when is "Bud" name calling? :tup::wacko:

I guess the opiates post before my last cast was lost in the translation.

My other right! Which one????? :tup:

FISH ON!

WHy don't you guys move the trade deadline up? Week 10 is way too late. Technically, a guy who is 1-9 can still make trades when he has no chance at the playoffs. But if that same guy is 1-5, his trade might suck... but he has a chance at the playoffs.