[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did you give up on Dwayne Bowe?

jbran23

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bumped.Happy Thanksgiving!

I hate you but not half as much as I hate him :wacko::tup:

:tup:

What gets me is this is the second fn year I've done this. He blows, I cut him, he starts going off. If I get him next year I'll keep him even if he goes on IR dammit

I'll join in on this pity party. I drafted Bowe but waived him on Sept. 30 to pick up Brandon Lloyd. Not too bad, but still it would have been nice to have both of them now leading me to a championship. Bowe was not picked up off waivers until Oct. 21 so if I really had changed my mind on him I had time to pick him up. But there is no way to have seen this coming. The guy that picked him up is in first place adding even more insult to injury.

Edited by jaydarl

I dumped him after four games. I guess I figured I just would never trust him enough to start him anyway, and I also thought my WRs in front of him (Boldin, Floyd, Nicks, Knox) were strong enough anyway. I even rationalized that hanging onto him for the game vs. the Texans would just give me false hope if he did well. I really can't remember a WR dominate this much in a 7 game stretch. Seattle is usually decent at home...

I'll join in on this pity party. I drafted Bowe but waive him on Sept. 30 to pick up Brandon Lloyd. Not too bad, but still it would have been nice to have both of them now leading me to a championship. Bowe was not picked up off waivers until Oct. 21 so if I really had changed my mind on him I had time to pick him up. But there is no way to have seen this coming. The guy that picked him up is in first place adding even more insult to injury.

Almost exactly what happened with me.

Did anybody else see what (I thought) appeared to be a ginger walk off the field on Bowe's last catch, where he seemed to land awkward on his back/side/backside? If so, any news from homers? (paging Chief Dick... Chief Dick you have a Homer call on the red courtesy phone - I said the red courtesy phone)

Or am I on crack?