[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Waiver clamis by eliminated teams

dino88

Or, maybe he just made a mistake and didn't know any better, but hey, way to crucify the guy BB. Maybe you should kick his dog or insult his mom while you're at it. :wacko:

Does this look like a "mistake" to you?

I didn't think it was right for me to take players that other teams fighting for a championship could use, so I didn't place a claim for anyone.

He actively and knowingly chose not to participate in the waiver process.

But I'll put away the cross and nails......for now.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this look like a "mistake" to you?

He actively and knowingly chose not to participate in the waiver process.

But I'll put away the cross and nails......for now.

By mistake, I meant a mistake in judgement, as in, he didn't know any better or think it through thoroughly. His intention was not to be "unsportsmanlike" or "affect the playoffs". I think he thought he was doing what was right.

By mistake, I meant a mistake in judgement, as in, he didn't know any better or think it through thoroughly. His intention was not to be "unsportsmanlike" or "affect the playoffs". I think he thought he was doing what was right.

That doesn't make it any less unsportsmanlike. Owners should feel a strong obligation to putting up their best possible lineup and improving their team any chance they get.

A team tanking - even if it is for the potential benefit of a better draft position next season - can affect the outcome of playoff seeding by putting a less competitive team up against a playoff or potential playoff team. All FF owners should know that.

I'm guessing that it inherently feels wrong is why the author of the thread created the thread in the first place.

That doesn't make it any less unsportsmanlike. Owners should feel a strong obligation to putting up their best possible lineup and improving their team any chance they get.

A team tanking - even if it is for the potential benefit of a better draft position next season - can affect the outcome of playoff seeding by putting a less competitive team up against a playoff or potential playoff team. All FF owners should know that.

I'm guessing that it inherently feels wrong is why the author of the thread created the thread in the first place.

Meh.

Hitler thought what he was doing was right also. Are you a Hitler apologist?