[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Minnesota will beat the Giants, Dallas will beat the Eagles.

Hugh 0ne

Maybe, but I like the Eagles chances of passing all over that secondary. McNabb couldn't handle the pass rush of the Cowboys last year. This year, Vick will handle it just fine. Should be a good game. I really wish the Eagles had at least one game against them when they were trying to get Wade fired, though.

Edited by The Next Generation

Reid has 10 days to prepare for Dallas. I don't see it happening. I think the Eagles:

@Dallas W

@NYG L

Vikings W

Dallas..???

I think that last game of the season is going to be a huge game for the Eagles.. We will see though.

So why would you see them winning in Dallas then not sure if they beat them in Philly ?

Did you mean for this to be the other way around or are you thinking the 10 days is the big difference ?

They can beat them on the road with 10 day to prepare but will lose to them at home with 7 days to prepare ,, to me that's about equal

So why would you see them winning in Dallas then not sure if they beat them in Philly ?

Did you mean for this to be the other way around or are you thinking the 10 days is the big difference ?

They can beat them on the road with 10 day to prepare but will lose to them at home with 7 days to prepare ,, to me that's about equal

I think the 10 days is a big factor. That is a large chunnk of time for a team to get healthy before playing a division opponent. I am not saying they won't beat Dallas in Philly but it seems to me over the course of time that NFC East matchups have a smaller degree of home field advantage than other divisions. That is just a casual observation, but taking into consideration that it is hard beating the same team twice in one season, that last game has me especially nervous. Can Vick even stay healthy through week 17? That is another variable I am worried about..

Either way, Dallas vs. Philly is always a fun matchup to watch as is any other NFC East matchup. It will be interesting to see how it all pans out. The other thing about the scenario with the Eagles that is interesting is that if the Eagles lose to the Giants in week 15, they could potentially go 11-5 and miss the playoffs due to a tie-break situation.

Giants will beat the Vikes, Iggles take the Boyz down.

The Giants have been winning with a ton of key players out, and some of them will now be returning. If Manning didn't have such suckitude the Cowboys would not have even been in the game against the Colts. The Eagles I expect will do to the Boyz what they did to the Skins... blow them out in the 1st quarter.

Lot of football left to decide the NFC East.

Eagles schedule: @ DAL, @ NYG, MIN, DAL...I see them going 2-2, with losses to NYG and DAL

Giants schedule: @MIN, PHL, @ GB, @WAS...I also think they go 2-2, with losses to MIN and GB

At that point, both are 10-6, with the Giants owning a better divisional record....they'd get the division nod.

Oddly, Eagles fans may be in a position to have to root for the Giants to BEAT GB, so the Eagles can earn the wild-card (Eagles can't be tied with GB, since they lost to them)...wierd scenarios.