[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stern

budlitebrad

This thread is a perfect example of how most people feel about Howard. Either they hate him or the love him. Most of the people that hate him really have never heard him or have just heard a little bit here or there. As has been mentioned, he is a great interviewer. Actor, musician or professional athlete, all better be on their toes when they are in studio. Howard isn't going to ask the same old and tired questions that every tv station or radio station interviewer asks over and over and over again. Everyone from Paul McCarthey to Pete Rose to Jay Z to Mike Ditka have raved about the time they have been in studio with Howard and how great they thought the interview went. You're going to find a lot of things about these people you might not of ever known if your getting your information from Good Morning America, Mike & Mike or The View. Compelling radio that goes way beyond boobs and fart jokes. Don't buy into the negative hype.

This thread is a perfect example of how most people feel about Howard. Either they hate him or the love him. Most of the people that hate him really have never heard him or have just heard a little bit here or there. As has been mentioned, he is a great interviewer. Actor, musician or professional athlete, all better be on their toes when they are in studio. Howard isn't going to ask the same old and tired questions that every tv station or radio station interviewer asks over and over and over again. Everyone from Paul McCarthey to Pete Rose to Jay Z to Mike Ditka have raved about the time they have been in studio with Howard and how great they thought the interview went. You're going to find a lot of things about these people you might not of ever known if your getting your information from Good Morning America, Mike & Mike or The View. Compelling radio that goes way beyond boobs and fart jokes. Don't buy into the negative hype.

+ 1 billion

I remember people saying that about cable TV. :wacko:

I keep a note pad in my car so if I hear a new tune I like or maybe an old one I've forgotten, I'll jot it down and then buy it later on iTunes.

Ha! I do the same thing!

I'm shocked that anyone over the age of 24 actually listens to the guy. When I was in high school and college I loved listening to him, but eventually I matured past his type of humor. Sure I might find something he says now and then funny still today, but for the most part I just find it juvenile. I guess some people never grow up.

It's been years since I've seen or heard anything he's done, but his voice, his banter with Robin, the sound effects, even the phrase "baba-booey" are nails on the chalkboard to me. And ironically, though I enjoy discussing hot women and sharing nasty jokes with my friends, for whatever reason I get turned off when I hear certain things from media. I know a lot of intelligent people enjoy him, so no judgments here. I chalk it up to different tastes.

Interesting about his interviews, I've never heard those kudos about him before and didn't realize he got a lot of high profile guests.