[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In case you need another reason to not do meth

polksalet

Thank god you posted that... I was just sitting her with my first 8 ball of meth, cutting it into a rail and was about to snort it. Then, I happened to click on this link and after watching this video decided this drug is not for me. Guess I'm off to Marietta street to trade this in for some sweet baby H.

Whino's have been doing that for centuries. That's why you never see a whino eat..they drink there own urine which is almost pure alcohol.

But yeah...pretty disturbing. Meth is an evil drug second only to Heroin.

What makes it second to heroin?

What makes it second to heroin?

Maybe it's more like Heroin is the Brandon Jacobs RB type 1A and meth is the A. Bradshaw RB 1B?

Seriously though, i don't know how so many people get into this crap. Some recreational drugs at least sound fun to try. Meth isn't one of those things that you hear people say, " haha, yea that one time in college we tried meth. Fun to try, but it wasn't my thing". Meth seems like one of those inescapable black holes that pretty much ruins anyone that touches the stuff. Sucks that so many small town people out in the middle of nowhere around NE/Iowa get mixed in with that crap. Some of these small towns have serious problems with that stuff and it's sad.

Maybe it's more like Heroin is the Brandon Jacobs RB type 1A and meth is the A. Bradshaw RB 1B?

Seriously though, i don't know how so many people get into this crap. Some recreational drugs at least sound fun to try. Meth isn't one of those things that you hear people say, " haha, yea that one time in college we tried meth. Fun to try, but it wasn't my thing". Meth seems like one of those inescapable black holes that pretty much ruins anyone that touches the stuff. Sucks that so many small town people out in the middle of nowhere around NE/Iowa get mixed in with that crap. Some of these small towns have serious problems with that stuff and it's sad.

I guess why I'd have to say that meth would seem far worse is basically in line with what you are saying there.

On the other hand, I recall a quote about heroin from some bio on a rock band. "If god made anything better, he kept it for himself."

Now, I've never done it myself but did share a lool (sp?) of opium with someone once and can confirm that it's some damned nice stuff. I remember thinking that there was no way in hell you want to go back for more any time soon, because you could get used to feeling that nice. I remember thinking it would be a damned fine way to spend a day every year or so. Mind you, that was about 15 years ago and I never got around to reliving my little opium holiday. But if the opportunity presented itself again, I would in a second. The notion of hanging out all day with some friends doing that seems like an outstanding way to pass the time.

I'm guessing meth wouldn't be quite as "groovy". Nor, I guess, would some less intense version (a la opium to heroin).

Now, this is not to say that herion abuse is not a massive, massive problem and obviously addiction to both ends up looking very much the same way with ruining your life and crime and such.

Meth is, in my (actually informed in this matter) opinion, the WORST of the drugs. I've seen and been a recreational user and addict of most drugs and alcohol. Meth is the one I've NEVER seen someone use that didn't at least go into some mini-tailspin of 2 weeks, and usually it's MUCH worse. It even takes much longer for brain chemistry to return to norm from Meth than does Lady H. Heroin is a derivative of a plant, as is coke, pot and most drugs other than benzo's (valium, xanax, clonapin). In fact, I'd say benzo's are worse than Horse too.