[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Success/ Failure

whomper

Getting DWill and Wilson for Benson in a dynasty league is robbery. Benson is a bum.

Benson outscored both by twice the amount of points in the league, and even before the injury DWill was horrible in that offense as it stands. So unless DWill gets traded/release and Wilson gets better it does not look too promising :wacko:

Which trades put you over the top or sunk you ? This includes trades you should have done in retrospect but didnt pull the trigger

When Vick was hurt and maybe 1 week away from coming back a guy in our local offered me Vick for Randy Moss. I not only said no I gave an indignant no. Moss got traded and fell off the planet and Vick became fantasy Gold.

Any good trade stories ?

2 trades for me stand out in 2 different leagues. 1st trade was Marques Colston for Donald Driver and Darren McFadden. I was very very deep at WR and Colston wasn't doing much. Made this deal after wk 3. McFadden gets hurt immediately after but I still like this deal. Rode him and AP to my playoffs which start this week.

2nd trade was Forte for Greg Jennings. Jennings had been awful for about 1.5 yrs and I traded high with Forte. Had Arian Foster and Steven Jackson so I didn't miss Forte at all. Went on an 8 game win streak after this deal. It actually helped both team as we are 2 of the 4 teams in the playoffs. We could meet for the Championship next week.

Traded Brandon Marshall for Jahvid Best after week 1, then Best went off for 50 points against Philly. Can't really say trade helped either myself or the other team very much, but it did get me a win in week 2, and now I'm playing the guy I traded with in the semi-finals, he is starting Marshall, but I am starting M. Williams(TB) over Best this week as I have for almost ten weeks now. Also traded Larry Fitzgerald for Greg Jennings as a keeper before the season.

Edited by gerndtier

The trade that essentially allowed me to get into the playoffs was giving up AP for McFadden & McCoy just before the trade deadline a couple of weeks back. I didn't like AP's schedule the final three games of the fantasy season & my flex RB position has been a little iffy much of the year so I made the trade. Had I not done it and, instead, rolled with AP & Blount as two of my 3 RB's like I would have had to do, I would have lost my final matchup and missed the playoffs.