[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If Mason doesnt go is BOLDIN a MUST START?

robert terni

Saints secondary has been pretty good. Not sure if either would be a good start, but that's a Saints homer's opinion.

I've currently got him on my bench, with Welker, Big Mike Williams & Collie starting over him. The Saints pass defense is vastly under-rated.

In the last 4 weeks the Saints have given up an average of 293 passing yds per game to Hass, Kitna, Palmer and Bradford. 366 to hass and 327 to Kitna. :wacko:

In the last 4 weeks the Saints have given up an average of 293 passing yds per game to Hass, Kitna, Palmer and Bradford. 366 to hass and 327 to Kitna. :wacko:

They do give up the big play at times. Like I said , it's a homer opinion, but I think Greer & Porter are one of the best CB tandems in the league & Michael Jenkins is on the cusp of being one of the better free safety's in the league. With Flacco, who isn't very adept at the deep ball, I think the WR's will have a tough day.

They do give up the big play at times. Like I said , it's a homer opinion, but I think Greer & Porter are one of the best CB tandems in the league & Michael Jenkins is on the cusp of being one of the better free safety's in the league. With Flacco, who isn't very adept at the deep ball, I think the WR's will have a tough day.

Actually Flacco is a very good deep ball thrower. Where he is weak is intermediate throws to the middle of the field. The thing with Boldin (and why I will most likely bench him) is that he is not a deep threat. Im guessing Stallworth is the main beneficiary.

Actually Flacco is a very good deep ball thrower. Where he is weak is intermediate throws to the middle of the field. The thing with Boldin (and why I will most likely bench him) is that he is not a deep threat. Im guessing Stallworth is the main beneficiary.

Then I had it wrong, regardless they are not a big down field team like say a Dallas or Cincy. Thanks for the clarification.

I know it's a homer opinion and I value it. :wacko:

I'm debating between Flacco and Ben this week. Thanks Rajn