[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WARHAWKS . . .

bpwallace49

Ahh . . the D-III National Championship game.

My alma mater and team I played for in college is in theor SIXTH consecutive National Championship game.

Game is being televised on ESPN U

Go Warhawks!!!!!!!!!!

:wacko:

no good cheating bastards

no good cheating bastards

Sorry to hear about your River Falls affiliation . . .

And the University of Whitewater Warhawks are now back to back national champions of Division III football. They ahve the longest undefeated winning streak in all of football. Division III does NOT have scholarships, and has a true, 32 team playoff system. The Warhawks had to win two road playoff games before beating the Mount Union Purple Raiders 31-21.

This is also the SIXTH straight time that the Warhawks and Purple Raiders have met in the national championship game. Think about that . . . in a playoff system, the SAME two teamsfor the last 6 years have met in the final. That is just crazy when you think of the odds . . .

• 11 months later...
what does she do?

Freelance FONT Op. Specifically Duet which might actually mean something to YOU. In game anything you read on the screen, she typed it in or called it up, for those not in the know.

She works for ESPN. Try to follow along.

Freelance FONT Op. Specifically Duet which might actually mean something to YOU. In game anything you read on the screen, she typed it in or called it up, for those not in the know.

I had no idea. Thats awesome.

Had to go to my teammates funeral yesterday. After the service, around 20+ old teammates all went to a local watering hole and watched the game while hoisting a few drinks to our friend.

Bittersweet day for sure. :tup:

:wacko:

I hope the same is done for me.