[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rashard Jennings

splotchman

I'm not gonna second guess myself on this one. It was a prime matchup for Jennings who had performed well when given the chance in the past. It's just one of those "Oh Penny Laneing Well" plays you get in FF. Yep...thats whats gonna make me sleep better tonight.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not gonna second guess myself on this one. It was a prime matchup for Jennings who had performed well when given the chance in the past. It's just one of those "Oh Penny Laneing Well" plays you get in FF. Yep...thats whats gonna make me sleep better tonight.

Me too. OK that and beer. Yeah looked good on paper.

By sitting Forte, I put myself at high risk. :wacko:

he beat Ahmad Bradshaw.

but I sat Bowe, Mason and Britt.

I never start 3 WRs though

My second WR was VJax.

thanks for nothing.

now i see why you guys were so cranky earlier with my play-by-play in the Jags game.

now i see why you guys were so cranky earlier with my play-by-play in the Jags game.

no. we were cranky because you were always the first post seen. And no one cared for a play by play. We were fine with a score by score.

I'm sure the other Colts fan would agree.

no. we were cranky because you were always the first post seen. And no one cared for a play by play. We were fine with a score by score.

I'm sure the other Colts fan would agree.

It wasn't a play-by-play, so grow up. I posted about drives, injuries, and field conditions. If you don't want to read it, don't click on it.

It wasn't a play-by-play, so grow up. I posted about drives, injuries, and field conditions. If you don't want to read it, don't click on it.

I stopped at half time. still, you're not needed

I'm great at playing the second-guessing game. What makes this easier is that I benched Bradshaw for Jennings and they both scored 5 points in my league so that eases that pain.

What I should've done was considered playing Ronnie Brown...

yeah, we all needed to know who you benched instead of Rashard Jennings. Riveting stuff.

CaptainIdiot, you're in the Jennings thread.

Not the, "let me post drives, injuries, and field conditions" thread.

Another solid post from you, though :wacko:

CaptainIdiot, you're in the Jennings thread.

Not the, "let me post drives, injuries, and field conditions" thread.

Another solid post from you, though :wacko:

Point? You were in a Jags/Redskins thread complaining about my interest in that game.

Edited by CaptainHook

but I wasn't the only voicing my displeasure .

You bagging on them too?

link

There are plenty of threads on here I don't bother reading. It's pretty easy to not click on the ones that don't interest or effect me. But I don't see the point of harassing people that post those things.

Edited by CaptainHook