[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

my brother is a god

tonorator

the six million dollar man, the box set. all five seasons and all tv movies, along with 2 full discs of extras and interviews. just released by time/life, previously unavailable (i've been looking). my coming week is now set. can you say sasquatch?

<< insert bionic sound here >>

the six million dollar man, the box set. all five seasons and all tv movies, along with 2 full discs of extras and interviews. just released by time/life, previously unavailable (i've been looking). my coming week is now set. can you say sasquatch?

<< insert bionic sound here >>

:tup: I thought sasquatch was soup's brother? :wacko:

I'm a Venus lander guy myself, but that rotating tunnel in one of the Sasquatch episodes was something seared into me as a kid.

I brought this exact thing up on Christmas Eve, and nobody knew what I was talking about. One of the kids was describing a rotating tunnel that they went through at some amusement park, and I looked at all of the adults and said, "Six Million Dollar Man - Bigfoot Episodes".

They all gave me a look like :tup::wacko:

I brought this exact thing up on Christmas Eve, and nobody knew what I was talking about. One of the kids was describing a rotating tunnel that they went through at some amusement park, and I looked at all of the adults and said, "Six Million Dollar Man - Bigfoot Episodes".

They all gave me a look like :tup::wacko:

Awesome! I recal about 2% of the sasquatch episodes but my astronomy loving ass recalls the Venus lander episodes.

I also forget the name of the guy with the replaceable faces, but that was a toy I always wanted (had Steve Austin and the Rocket ship).

Edited by Pope Flick

Awesome! I recal about 2% of the sasquatch episodes but my astornomy loving ass recalls the Venus lander episodes.

I also forget the name of the guy with the replaceable faces, but that was a toy I always wanted (had Steve Austin and the Rocket ship).

i loved my steve austin doll. look through the eye, peel back skin to reveal the bionics, crank arm to list the car engine, red jump suit ... heaven.

a young stephanie powers in the bigfoot 2-parter ... quite the hottie. bigfoot came back 2 more times over the course of the show. there was also an episode with larry czonka (sp).

on the extras disc there's a featurette on the toys from the show ... never knew they made a sasquatch doll. he was played by andre the giant, by the way. now i have to find one on e-bay.

oh, and lindsay wagner was a hottie as well.

i loved my steve austin doll. look through the eye, peel back skin to reveal the bionics, crank arm to list the car engine, red jump suit ... heaven.

a young stephanie powers in the bigfoot 2-parter ... quite the hottie. bigfoot came back 2 more times over the course of the show. there was also an episode with larry czonka (sp).

on the extras disc there's a featurette on the toys from the show ... never knew they made a sasquatch doll. he was played by andre the giant, by the way. now i have to find one on e-bay.

oh, and lindsay wagner was a hottie as well.

I remember I had the crystal radio as well.

There were 4 dolls, err..I mean action figures, I loved when I was a kid: steve austin, evel kienevel, the lone ranger, and of course GI Joe w/ the kung fu grip.