[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need on monday or tuesday nite

ttwarrior4

Down 60 with Vick and Maclin I need a Vick miracle

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Points league.

I need Vick to outscore:

- S Rice by .75

- Philly D and Akers by 1

Maintain 20 point lead over AP, Harvin and Celek

This will give a good shot at winning the consistency title pot. Weekly 1st place finish = 3, 2nd place = 2, 3rd = 1.

i need 12.1 pts from mccoy and celek

I had brees tonight and thought i was a lock. 1 td will get it for me. but if celek lays a goose egg, i could lose.

I'm hoping mccoy can get some receptions or at least break one run.

I did the math and 8 games mccoy and celek did not get 12 total fantasy points. OMG, the other guys they blew it away.

Does phily even need to play mccoy or celek to win? Has me worried.

i need 12.1 pts from mccoy and celek

I had brees tonight and thought i was a lock. 1 td will get it for me. but if celek lays a goose egg, i could lose.

I'm hoping mccoy can get some receptions or at least break one run.

I did the math and 8 games mccoy and celek did not get 12 total fantasy points. OMG, the other guys they blew it away.

Does phily even need to play mccoy or celek to win? Has me worried.

You are truly a math wiz and wait you finally wanted to do the math this time......? I need an accountant for my taxes for my business will you be available or do I need to get in line with your 2000 followers.... :wacko: You are really the only Mmmunson I have ever known!!!!

Secured one championship last night, thanks to Pierre (was debating back and forth between PT and AP all day, yesterday).

Two leagues left:

- Down by 12, with Vick and Philly D against Maclin. I like my chances, but it could go either way.

- Up by 88 (I'm done), but he's got Vick, McCoy, Maclin, and Akers left. Again, I think the odds are in my favor, but it's certainly not a done deal.

I need 31 from Vick and my choice of Avant or Sidney Rice ( thanks to AJ not being able to play ).

5 pt per TD, PPR 1 pt per 10 yards rush/receiving i pt per 25 yards passing

It is going to be very close, I may need to bust open the bourbon just to make it through the game.

I hope that the lure of keeping pace for the #2 in the NFC motivates the Iggles to keep Vick in the game.

yeh i figured i didn't need to do the math with drew brees last night. I figured he would get at least 20 points. It did not happen.

I find it interested nobody in this post has mccoy or celek but me.

I have LeSean McCoy facing Michael Vick, DeSean Jackson, and Jeremy Maclin. I'm up by 69.2 in a PPR league. Hard to say what I need from McCoy. I need just enough to hold on to the championship win.

I also have LeSean McCoy facing AP and DeSean Jackson. I'm up by 23 in a PPR league. Again, it's hard to say what I need from McCoy. I need just enough to win my third place game.

I need Vick to have the worse game in his life so I can hold on to an eight point lead in a championship game.

I need Akers to make up a 10 pt deficit and for DeSean Jackson to do nothing in a PPR championship game.

Edited by electricrelish

At this point since I've lost what I'd like is for Vick to get enough so I don't have to question all my lineup decisions (as in I would have lost anyway even with at least the one obvious different choice) but not too much because I'd like a shot at the total points win in my league. My opponent will be gaining on me in that race with every Vick point. (But next week counts too.)

Took the gamble on Brees tonight (ugh)... down by 6.08 and my opponent is done. I still have Eagles DEF and Akers tomorrow night. As crazy as this season has been, I gotta admit I am a little nervous still.

Wow... won the championship by 0.92 points.