[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need on monday or tuesday nite

ttwarrior4

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vick to have one more superman type performace like he has had vs the NY Giants and the Washington Redskins.

If I win my local league championship if he pulls out yet another miracle game I will buy his jersey and :wacko: to him.

Just make sure you don't attend any PITA meetings with that thing on.

Up 43 he's got Vick Turner and Celek I've got Roddy and Maclin. Hoping to have about the same lead after tonight and then a ton of Maclin Tuesday night. Am I worried yep! But I'll take the lead and hope for an average day from Vick so that means 40 right :tup: Well Thx to Seabass and NE def I even have the lead because the rest of my team sure underperformed. Well it should be fun either way its why we play all season for moments like this. And hey 2nd gets 800 1st gets 1500 so the icing is already there money wise just want another one of those titles!!

Up 52 now and am nervous as all hell still. Vick to Maclin sounds real good with no Celek!! Fingers Crossed :wacko:

Started the night up 34 points with Bryant left. Opponent had Matt Ryan tonight and Akers tomorrow.

I expected Akers and Bryant to almost be a wash. So much for that as I got 2 points from Bryant. The good thing is Ryan didn't score as many points as I thought he would.

I'm done with a 17 point lead and going against Akers. Hoping for a lot of TD's and extra points tomorrow.

Wow is tomorrow going to be one of the toughest games ever for me to figure out who to root for.

In my 2 dynasty leagues I run I have Vick.

In 1 of my WCOFF leagues I am against Vick up 34 pts and that league is worth $2,250.

So what is more important a WCOFF Championship and money or the pride of winning your local league ?

I have Vick, Peterson and Harvin down 64 pts in a PPR league.

I have Vick and Mikell vs S-Rice down 2 pts in a 50/50 dynasty non PPR league.

:wacko: