[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL's oldest cheerleader

tazinib1

Not to mention if her skin was stretched any further her ears would replace her dimples!

For 41 yo, she has a great bod and a 50+yo face, as has been mentioned.

• 2 months later...

Gee, I'm not getting the compelling story line. OK, so your husband ditched you for a younger model. Not very cool at all. That is, assuming you weren't a drag to be married to. But let's just say that you're actually super great and your husband is a dikc who ditched you for a younger woman for no reason other than that she was younger.

So,to fight back, you go become an NFL cheerleader? Oh, that'll show him. That'll show everyone that women shouldn't be objectified and tossed away as soon as they get old. Way to go sister, you're a regular effing Gloria Steinem.

And you did this so you could be a good role model for your daughters? Lady, NFL Cheerleader is like one step above stripper in terms of jobs parents hope their daughters aspire to be.

:wacko: @ thinking she'd be interested in a young punk like you.

I'm actually older than her so that would make me a FILF.

Punk? I must have missed the part where I offended you somewhere.

Edited by tazinib1

Gee, I'm not getting the compelling story line. OK, so your husband ditched you for a younger model. Not very cool at all. That is, assuming you weren't a drag to be married to. But let's just say that you're actually super great and your husband is a dikc who ditched you for a younger woman for no reason other than that she was younger.

So,to fight back, you go become an NFL cheerleader? Oh, that'll show him. That'll show everyone that women shouldn't be objectified and tossed away as soon as they get old. Way to go sister, you're a regular effing Gloria Steinem.

And you did this so you could be a good role model for your daughters? Lady, NFL Cheerleader is like one step above stripper in terms of jobs parents hope their daughters aspire to be.

:tup: Women may lose their right ta vote with this setbrack. DR. Astronaut Engineer carpenter.....NOPE Cheerleader :wacko:

Trust me..this is exactly the cookie cutter Lifetime/Hallmark channel story line that will air. If you have ever had the displeasure of watching either channel, you'd understand.

:wacko: i think i know the type

me me me me me

could spend hours looking in the mirror

loves to hear herself talk

blow drys her hair naked at the gym

shops everyday for herself

The ex is probably a great guy that just couldn't take it anymore and told her to hit the bricks, beautiful women panic at the slightest sign of wrinkle or age or hail damage and go insane. Her doin this makes her feel incredible but the joke is really her.