[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saw this on Tosh.0

buddahj

Little devil's advocate here, but how do we know this is bad? in a linked video they say that "every health professional says it's bad" but do we have evidence to support that? There's some thing called "shaken baby syndrome" but that might be actually linked to more jarring movements rather than the more seemingly fluid movements the woman is putting the child through. Not saying either way, just curious.

Also, I can't help but think that there may be some "lowest common denominator" mentality at play here. If they don't come out and condemn it, then everyone may just start tossing their baby around. Mind you, I'm not exactly sure what makes the hawt Russian chick an expert on the subject and more qualified than most to do this. None the less.

And, by the way, the movie is 2 years old and the baby is apparently still quite healthy today.

Not saying either way that this is good or not, but I guess I'd need more than shocked mom's instincts kicking in to convince me that it's as insane as everyone claims it to be.

Little devil's advocate here, but how do we know this is bad? in a linked video they say that "every health professional says it's bad" but do we have evidence to support that? There's some thing called "shaken baby syndrome" but that might be actually linked to more jarring movements rather than the more seemingly fluid movements the woman is putting the child through. Not saying either way, just curious.

Also, I can't help but think that there may be some "lowest common denominator" mentality at play here. If they don't come out and condemn it, then everyone may just start tossing their baby around. Mind you, I'm not exactly sure what makes the hawt Russian chick an expert on the subject and more qualified than most to do this. None the less.

And, by the way, the movie is 2 years old and the baby is apparently still quite healthy today.

Not saying either way that this is good or not, but I guess I'd need more than shocked mom's instincts kicking in to convince me that it's as insane as everyone claims it to be.

One slip, the kid goes flying, soft skull smashes into wall/floor, concussion, possible permanent brain damage. It's a pointless exercise with a potential for severe consequences. Keep the baby triple-wrapped in a crib, bassinet or other suitable container and make goo-goo noises at it, like a normal person.