[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whadda terrible weekend

bpwallace49

So my wife's grandfather passed away and the funeral was this weekend. First close relative to pass away, so my wife was a mess.

During the funeral mass at a church in a suburb of Milwaukee, my car window on my Pilot was smashed in and my garmin was stolen. The morans didnt take an iphone or my maui jim sunglasses. :wacko: Then the snow starts to fall . . . Get into a car place about to close to get the window replaced and think this is all over with. Then later that night my car door wont open. At all. Like the lock is frozen. So I call the guy back that replaced the window and he says to bang on the door until it works, because there may be a piece of the safety glass stuck in the lock mechanism. And he is closed until Monday and there is nothing he can do about it. Mother funker.

back in Illinois, and just get the lock looked at. The moran didnt reconnect the wires correctly after taking the door panel off to replace the glass. He also shows me that the moran left a few pounds of safety glass in the bottom of the door he didnt bother to remove.

Have a great week everyone . . . . . :tup:

Sorry to hear about the bad weekend and my condolences.

I'm guessing this isn't the forum to crack wise about a 240 Lb "man" driving around in a Honda Pilot.

Sorry to hear about the bad weekend and my condolences.

I'm guessing this isn't the forum to crack wise about a 240 Lb "man" driving around in a Honda Pilot.

Nothing wrong with a Honda Pilot. Helluva good family car, especially with 3 kids.

Except when driving to Wisconsin apparently. Then it is seen as a symbol of extreme wealth and a target for thieves. :wacko: