[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fox News footage of violent WI union protests

bushwacked

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course that wasn't Wisconsin. The Egyptians protesters don't have the embarrassment and shame in their eyes of actually being in a dirthole like Wisconsin. Who wouldn't rather vacation in Libya than Wisconsin? Really, Wisconsin?

I'd rather be wearing a burka in Pakistan screaming about how great the Bible is and asking the terrorists if they'd like to baptized to wash away their sins rather than wearing an f'n cheesehead in Madison, WI. Anyone remember when Wisconsin wasn't the ghetto?

The only thing I think you guys are failing to notice is that the shows you guys are complaining about are mostly in the "talk show" format, much like Keith Olberman's show, Al Franken's radio show, etc... These are opinion shows, they are not going to shoot you straight, you know that, I know that, everyone knows that.

CNN, MSNBC, etc... dedicate primetime slots to these type of shows because they draw ratings. The news in the middle of the day, say from 11 AM to 4 PM is basically the news segment of the format. I think you'll find in those that things are played much more as reporting than spinning, though, each of the reporters does have their own take on the events, as do their producers, as do their executives and the bias of these individuals will even manifest itself in this reporting. There is really no unfiltered news that gives you just the facts. And if there were unfiltered news that gave you just the facts no one would watch because it is boring.

"On wall street to day the Dow dropped 45 points. OJ Simpson was butt raped in prison. Tiger Woods banged three chicks in the Picadilly bathroom in Clearwater, FL. A 42 year old man in Ft. Worth copulated with a goat, was arrested and released on $5,000 bail. Three teens in Utah were cited for having premarital sex...." And on and on and on, no commentary, no glitz or glitter. There's the news, have fun and enjoy.

Fox could have done a better job of differentiating between union protests than just showing Madison WI when they showed the teachers unions. There are some that might be too dumb to differentiate between one angry union protest and another.

Now I ask you, which is the worse offense? Fox where they clearly showed the location of the Madison protests on the clips of protesters there, or MSNBC and the gun toting racist TEA Party guy?

Why are you limiting the search just to the last five pages? the only reason the last five pages stand out is because the right has done some pretty stooopid things of late, and they've been an easy target. Try going back two years and see what you find.

I'll sit tight til you are finished.

Sorry buddy. You forget I am a conservative. That means I have a real job with real responsibilities. Maybe one of the losers that are milking the gubment will have the time to do what you ask.

Fox could have done a better job of differentiating between union protests than just showing Madison WI when they showed the teachers unions. There are some that might be too dumb to differentiate between one angry union protest and another.

Now I ask you, which is the worse offense? Fox where they clearly showed the location of the Madison protests on the clips of protesters there, or MSNBC and the gun toting racist TEA Party guy?

I was waiting for a post like this. :tup:

Pointing out Fox's inability to report on the news impartially in NO WAY endorsed MSNBC's inability to do the same on the other side of the political spectrum. the Faux justification of saying "b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but look at MSNBC! they are just as bad!!" Is an empty way to deflect and do a indirect endorsement of what Fox does.

Fox purposefully aired footage that supports their position that the violent unions are robbing america. Fox has been caught time, and time again airing incorrect footage becasue the REAL footage doesnt match their rhetoric. hannity, O'reilly and Glenn beck have ALL been caught doing this. If you cant report on a story without manufacturing different footage, I guess your point of view cant be all that convincing, huh? :wacko:

Do Pakistani's defend the Koran as hardcore as Zeke, tosberg, gpb, BeeR, and Perch defend Fox News?

I know of no Pakistanis that meet every Friday night in a circle jerk so I can't comment on that matter.

The number 3 rule is to never step in the pool of tears and shame in the middle.

And don't be the last guy to hit the flat bread.

Hope and change little sheepy.

you all eat bushys little crumbs.

i gots a tickling in my leg.

theres sniper fire acomin my way.

run hillery run.

throw that stone whiles you still can.

Aren't we supposed to report people threatening the Sec. of State?

I was waiting for a post like this. :tup:

Pointing out Fox's inability to report on the news impartially in NO WAY endorsed MSNBC's inability to do the same on the other side of the political spectrum. the Faux justification of saying "b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but look at MSNBC! they are just as bad!!" Is an empty way to deflect and do a indirect endorsement of what Fox does.

Fox purposefully aired footage that supports their position that the violent unions are robbing america. Fox has been caught time, and time again airing incorrect footage becasue the REAL footage doesnt match their rhetoric. hannity, O'reilly and Glenn beck have ALL been caught doing this. If you cant report on a story without manufacturing different footage, I guess your point of view cant be all that convincing, huh? :wacko:

Interesting hearing this for someone that is so fast to say "but Bush...". Anyway didn't all the clips from WI have "Madison" indicated on the footage? That seems to me to differentiate between the two. Maybe they assume the (rightly or wrongly) that their audience is more intelligent than those the majority on the left, and could pick up on where the clip was from based on what it said on the screen. It dang sure is a lot better than the way MSNBC selectively edited their footage int the "racist TEA Party" segment so that you couldn't see that the evil gun toting racist that hated that we had a black president, was in fact a black man.

With regard to Hannity, O'Really, and Beck, I've never heard any of them claim to be anything other than commentators, as a matter of fact I've heard all three say many times that they are not journalists. The MSNBC post I provided was from a news show, not a commentary show. There is a significant difference in that, though I doubt you'll be willing to admit it.

Aren't we supposed to report people threatening the Sec. of State?

I'm pretty sure Hillary Clinton would suplex Moneymakers and then squeeze the life out of him by placing his neck between her vice-grip legs. What a horrible position to be in, for sure. It would be like being bitten and chewed up by one of Michelle Obama's 400 teeth.

I'm pretty sure Hillary Clinton would suplex Moneymakers and then squeeze the life out of him by placing his neck between her vice-grip legs. What a horrible position to be in, for sure. It would be like being bitten and chewed up by one of Michelle Obama's gold teeth.

:wacko: