[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The moment a Tsunami hit

Brentastic

I'm not sure if this video has been posted but it's jaw-dropping footage capturing the moment a tsunami hit a small town in Japan. Within the 4 minute video, entire buildings/houses get taken out and by the end it's just deadly calm. Just incredible the amount of devastation in a small amount of time.

Notice the man on the roof at the :40 mark and the woman's screams 5 seconds later - both of those people probably died during this 4 minute video. And how lucky the video shooter was to apparently be on the tallest/strongest building during this devastation. Again, sorry if this is a re-post but I haven't seen anything like this yet.

I'm not sure if this video has been posted but it's jaw-dropping footage capturing the moment a tsunami hit a small town in Japan. Within the 4 minute video, entire buildings/houses get taken out and by the end it's just deadly calm. Just incredible the amount of devastation in a small amount of time.

Notice the man on the roof at the :40 mark and the woman's screams 5 seconds later - both of those people probably died during this 4 minute video. And how lucky the video shooter was to apparently be on the tallest/strongest building during this devastation. Again, sorry if this is a re-post but I haven't seen anything like this yet.

Holy SHAM WOW! that is some scary scary stuff!! I have seen some vids but this by far says it all on the real front!! :wacko:

:wacko:

Unreal.

What struck me as unnerving were a few things: the pan of the camera back to the house where that guy was standing (at about 2:15), and the house is completely gone. The numerous cars with the taillights on being swept away....obviously, those cars were running, meaning there were people inside. The house where the tsunami first came in: the water was rushing past the door and around the bottom of the structure. 30 seconds later, water is pouring out of the windows. The screams are chilling.

Pure devastation.