[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Life Alert

Skilly

Looking into Life Alert for the MIL, as she has just had a second stroke. Is this a good product? Does anybody have friends or relatives that have used it?

Nevermind. After going to a few different review sites and reading the terrible reviews, we won't be pursuing this avenue.

My mother had a system in her house for emergencies. I don't know the name of it but will ask my brother. She had something she wore around her neck and an intercom / speaker in the room. She used it a number of times for emergencies and it was great. The only complaint I had about it was that after they called the police / fire department they would call me but their name did not show up on my caller ID except as "unknown" and there were a few times I almost did not answer the phone.

My Mom and FIL have both used something like this. I've gotten phone calls from both before. I think that most of the times they were false alarms. It was usually when I was at work and was further away from them. It is best to have a neighbor or somebody that is very close to be on the call list.

Nevermind. After going to a few different review sites and reading the terrible reviews, we won't be pursuing this avenue.

My FIL has it and i'm a contact person....they'd call up and ask for a code :tup:

what code

For Jeff

i don't know

what's the code

Hey is Jeff ok

we'll need yer code

it's FU.....click

:wacko: