[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jonathan Stewart

tazinib1

Yep...I'm making a post devoted to my boy.. Top 10 RB in FF this year. GUARANTEED!!

D-Will is all but gone. Who is the QB? Newton? :wacko: Hey Cam, hand the ball to Stew and don't screw it up ok?

There are so many variables that will catapult Stew into "ELITE" RB status I don't even know where to start.

Yep...I'm making a post devoted to my boy.. Top 10 RB in FF this year. GUARANTEED!!

D-Will is all but gone. Who is the QB? Newton? :wacko: Hey Cam, hand the ball to Stew and don't screw it up ok?

There are so many variables that will catapult Stew into "ELITE" RB status I don't even know where to start.

I'm really curious to see where DeAngelo ends up. I still think he has elite ability and 2 years of top 5 production IF he goes to a team that uses him regularly.

JStew could be a top 10 if healthy but he just seems like another example of a 'coulda been' player that comes and goes without any significance. He has the ability, the above is just my gut feeling.

I'm really curious to see where DeAngelo ends up. I still think he has elite ability and 2 years of top 5 production IF he goes to a team that uses him regularly.

JStew could be a top 10 if healthy but he just seems like another example of a 'coulda been' player that comes and goes without any significance. He has the ability, the above is just my gut feeling.

Explain healthy. Stew has missed 2 games in 3 years. His turf toe surgery was a success and he's ready to pound the crap out of all the doubters. Fox had more to do with Stew's limited success than his talent.

If they indeed have a rookie QB starting, then Defenses will of course be stacking the box against him constantly which will make it difficult to run as well. Stewart could still do very well, but he will need a ton of carries and he is going to take a pounding all season.

When you make statements like this, does it bother you at all that Stewart is currently the 3rd best RB on his team?

I honestly think Wells has a better chance of a break out year then ole Stewie.

:wacko::tup::lol::rofl:

Oh man...thanks for the early morning laugh. That was great!!

No way is J Stew the third best back on the Panthers. D Will will probably walk, and Goodson is good, but hasn't proved himself as a rusher the way Stew has. I disagree that Fox has been holding Stew back though, how are you gonna bench a stud like D Will for anyone? He was there first and has torn it up when healthy. Should be interesting to see what '11 or '12 holds for Stew, he's very young, he's fast and a pretty decent bruiser