[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

antiperspirants

Cameltosis

I've only used antiperspirant as I believed deodorant only wouldn't contain any sweat. However...I distinctly remember an article by Dr. Oz several years ago (before he was on TV) saying that the aluminum was bad for us. Didn't stop me however.

Oh and I rotate on occasion. Was a Mitchum man for a while but any of the 'strong' antiperpirants I'm pretty happy with.

I have been using Ban Roll-On antiperspirant and deodarant, and it's worked great for me.

I can't remember why, but two years ago, I tried Right Guard antiperspirant and deodarant, the spray on stuff, and I had an allergic reaction to it. :wacko: I'm not sure if it was aluminum, zinc or whatever. I had to get perscription strength cortisone to treat the skin irritation.

Quit using Right Guard and went back to Ban, everything was fine. I will never switch again.

Edited by Wolverines Fan