[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Westboro Baptists vs Good Ole Boys.

rajncajn

:wacko:

http://thehayride.com/2011/04/westboro-bap...ippi-and-loses/

Westboro Baptist Church Goes To Mississippi – And Loses

A couple of days before, one of them (Westboro protestors) ran his mouth at a Brandon gas station and got his arse waxed. Police were called and the beaten man could not give much of a description of who beat him. When they canvassed the station and spoke to the large crowd that had gathered around, no one seemed to remember anything about what had happened.

Rankin County handled this thing perfectly. There were many things that were put into place that most will never know about and at great expense to the county.

Most of the morons never made it out of their hotel parking lot. It seems that certain Rankin county pickup trucks were parked directly behind any car that had Kansas plates in the hotel parking lot and the drivers mysteriously disappeared until after the funeral was over. Police were called but their wrecker service was running behind and it was going to be a few hours before they could tow the trucks so the Kansas plated cars could get out.

A few made it to the funeral but were ushered away to be questioned about a crime they might have possibly been involved in. Turns out, after a few hours of questioning, that they were not involved and they were allowed to go on about their business.

Only way it could have been better is if they had been raped and beaten while in police custody.

Something tells me the one's that went to the police station were considering themselves lucky after they met back up with the rest of their group. :wacko:

Police were called and the beaten man could not give much of a description of who beat him.

Beaten Man: Yeah... uhhhhh... the guy had on a Dale Earnhardt t-shirt with the sleeves cut off, and I thought I heard somebody call another person "Junior".

Buford T Justice: You, sir, just described half the town. Anything else to add?

Beaten Man: Yeah... the guy had long hair in back, but short hair on top.

Buford T Justice: Hmmmmmm.... you just described the other half of the town.

Beaten Man: Yeah... uhhhhh... the guy had on a Dale Earnhardt t-shirt with the sleeves cut off, and I thought I heard somebody call another person "Junior".

Buford T Justice: You, sir, just described half the town. Anything else to add?

Beaten Man: Yeah... the guy had long hair in back, but short hair on top.

Buford T Justice: Hmmmmmm.... you just described the other half of the town.

"Sounds like conflictin' eveedence to me." :spit:

:wacko:

Bend over.

Ben? Nice to meet you, Victor Hugo.

So what you in for....

Molesting a dead horse

You shouldn't wear so much eye makeup Ben, makes you look cheap.

• 4 months later...