[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Choose your weapon!

boltnlava

I have both the PS3 and a 360. I almost never use the PS3. I only use it for Sony exclusive titles like MGS and the Uncharted franchises. Almost all my game play is on the 360 and their LIVE service. I'm no fanboy, I like all things gaming, it's just that the 360 is IMO a better all around gaming experience even though I pay for on-line play. What say you?

Neither. I'm not much of a console gamer anymore. The only systems I really play now are PC and DS. Steam is a godsend for gamers IMO.

Steam really is great for gamers. I just can't seem to get into pc games. I have used a controller and a wide screen almost all of my gaming life. I just didn't like using a monitor and keyboard. I haven't tried the controller with the pc yet and I really don't see me doing it any time soon. Who knows though, some pc games really do look awesome.

I have both systems here with the Kinect and PS Move motion devices in which the kids never seem to play anyways.

the 360 collects dust and the PS3 gets fired up here and there, but I'm really not into gaming anymore unless I occasionally play the Vietnam pack on Battlefield 2 (just sold this game yesterday) and I play Uncharted still....the online play is just plain fun...

PS3 - It has my favorite game series "God of War" plus a Blue Ray player.

Yep. I owned an Xbox in the previous gen of consoles but I'm fine with the PS3 this time around. All my friends have the PS3 so LIVE isn't a big deal to me (there are enough 12 year olds on PSN already). The bluray is just gravy on top. I'm actually considering getting a second PS3 for the upstairs so I can use it as a DVD/Bluray/gaming machine without having to move it up from the theater in the basement. :wacko:

When the new systems came out, all of my friends/family agreed to purchase the PS3 so we could play online. We all wanted the blu-ray player too. We all had PS2's, so you could call us fan-boys. The PS3 gets used daily in our house, usually for netflix.