[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Voice

keggerz

Definitely some good performances last night.

My two favorites were on Blake's team. The girl that sang at the piano has a great, unique voice. I loved that she turned a Kanye song into one that matched her style. The young girl that gets so nervous probably has the most unique voice in the competition. However, she looks truly terrified up there. Still, I hope those are the two that make it from Blake's team, as the rocker guy with the bandana and the country guy just didn't compare with the two girls, in my opinion.

Christina's team were all pretty good, but, none stood out like the two on Blake's team did. I'm hoping the little, young girl makes it through, along with Frenchie. The lesbian rocker chick was good too though. I thought the other chick was probably the weakest, though she was far from bad.

I'm still enjoying this show.

Definitely some good performances last night.

My two favorites were on Blake's team. The girl that sang at the piano has a great, unique voice. I loved that she turned a Kanye song into one that matched her style. The young girl that gets so nervous probably has the most unique voice in the competition. However, she looks truly terrified up there. Still, I hope those are the two that make it from Blake's team, as the rocker guy with the bandana and the country guy just didn't compare with the two girls, in my opinion.

Christina's team were all pretty good, but, none stood out like the two on Blake's team did. I'm hoping the little, young girl makes it through, along with Frenchie. The lesbian rocker chick was good too though. I thought the other chick was probably the weakest, though she was far from bad.

I'm still enjoying this show.

I think the Rocker dude on blake's team makes it and only one of the girl's makes it...Dia (piano girl) is my call to make it and Xenia while I love her voice she is just to raw and "scared" and probably ends up on the outside looking in...but then again her voice is so unique I could see Blake picking her too....the country guy has no shot

as for Christina's team....the 1st girl, the young one as you put it was horrible imo...I think the bald white rocker lady makes it and then call it a toss up between frenchie and the girl that sang Fergie...but I think the girl that did Fergie should get thru

I'm about halfway through this past Tuesday's episode and I must say, some pretty good performances, many of which would blow your average Idol performance out of the water.

That Dia chick did a fantastic rendition of Kanye's "Heartless", although I seem to recall a version similar to that somewhere else. Can't think of where, though.

The rocker guy Jared and the bald lesbo both are obviously seasoned pros but might not have enough to last.

That Xenia chick definitely has a unique tone but won't last if she remains that nervous.

The little pipsqueak chick didn't really do anything to prove that she's "The Voice".

I think I still need to hear Frenchie (who I hear did well), the other hottie on Team Christina, and the country dude on Team Blake.

A lot of very good singers on this show but Javier Colon and Vicci Martinez are head and shoulders the best of them all and are the two I will predict to be the last two standing (if that is how they do it)

The coach based "saves" I didnt agree with, but the performances this week were really, really good.

Vicci Martinez, Javier and Nakia are my faves to win it all by far at this point.

Team rankings

Cee Lo

Adam Levine (only cause of Javier)

Blake Shelton

Christina.

A lot of very good singers on this show but Javier Colon and Vicci Martinez are head and shoulders the best of them all and are the two I will predict to be the last two standing (if that is how they do it)

Agree, but would add in Casey as a dark horse.

watching it now on DVR and evidently it will be a final 4 (1 for each judge)

edit 1: Cee-Lo was wrong, imo with how he scored Nakia and Vicci but the addition of America's vote got it right and Vicci moves on.

Edited by keggerz

I picked 3/4 right (thought Frenchie would get past the bald lesbo).

If Javier doesn't win it, I will be very, very shocked. I don't see how he can't.

Dia is coming on strong though. Every song is knocked out of the park in terms of originality.

Javier was definitely a deserving winner...was a bit surprised that Dia was 2nd but she was very good in her own right too.....of the final 4 original songs I think that I liked the song Vicci sang and wouldn't be surprised at all to hear it getting lots of play on the radio.

Javier was definitely a deserving winner...was a bit surprised that Dia was 2nd but she was very good in her own right too.....of the final 4 original songs I think that I liked the song Vicci sang and wouldn't be surprised at all to hear it getting lots of play on the radio.

Yeah that was a gimme. They advertised Javier as their lynchpin performer before the series even started. Unlike you, though, I wasn't surprised that Dia came in 2nd. In fact, I wouldn't have been shocked if she actually surpassed Javier. Javier's original song was trite and kind of boring. Dia is awesome and got better each week.

Yeah that was a gimme. They advertised Javier as their lynchpin performer before the series even started. Unlike you, though, I wasn't surprised that Dia came in 2nd. In fact, I wouldn't have been shocked if she actually surpassed Javier. Javier's original song was trite and kind of boring. Dia is awesome and got better each week.

I thought they were both great (Javier & Dia). Also, when you download the songs from Itunes and listen, without watching her awkwardness, that girl Xenia has a phenomenal voice. My wife and I agreed that we would pay to go see this final 8 in concert, but, would need free tickets to see the American Idol concert.

Edited by Menudo